I am his fiance Part2

The CEO's Loser Wife Chapter 243 - I am his fiance Part2

Mia held Kenna tightly and consoled her. She didn't say anything else to Su Lin because talking to her was just not worth it. It was simply a waste of time.

She turned towards Luther and proudly introduced her.

"Brother, do you still remember her?"

Luther shook his head. He had no idea who the hell she was.

"This is your best friend, brother. You and she played all the time. I am sure you missed her a lot."

Mia smiled gently and patted on Kenna's back, slightly pushing her forward towards Luther.

Of course, this small action was not entirely unnoticed by Su Lin.

The subtle smile dancing on her lips widened, but she didn't say anything. She was curious to see where this conversation was headed towards.

"Do you know how much she loves you, brother?" Mia continued prattling on.

"Shhh. Stop it." Kenna embarrassedly tightened her grip on Mia's arm.

"Why are you stopping me? He should know what you have done for him."

"Bringing someone new here and parading her in front of everyone like this? You are the one who rightfully belongs next to him."

"Don't you think he should know that?" Mia hurriedly mumbled.

"We will talk later. Come on, sister. Let's not make a scene here." Kenna stopped her again, forcefully this time.

"Shhh... Let her talk." Everyone including Luther was slightly surprised because it was Su Lin who had interjected now.

"Why are you all looking at me? I just want to hear the story." Su Lin innocently pursed her lips.

Luther let out a small chuckle. Was his bad wifey teasing them on purpose?

In all honesty, Su Lin was actually wondering if this woman knew how Luther was kidnapped.

Feeling everyone stare at her, Mia suddenly started feeling awkward.

"She... She waited for you all this time." She hesitantly mumbled, unsure of the weight of her words.

"And?" Su Lin asked again, a little impatiently. .

"And what? She waited for him all this time without even knowing if he was ever coming back."

"Do you even know how much strength it takes a woman to do something like this?"

Once she started talking, Mia regained her earlier confidence and honed in on her point with full force.

"Eh?" Su Lin was confused.

"Don't act all high and mighty. Would you have done something like that for my brother?"

"Of course, not. Weren't they just children?" Su Lin shrugged and told as a matter of fact.

"That's exactly my point. Now, do you see brother? Do you understand who truly cares for you?" Mia scoffed in disgust.

"But honey, how is that love? Isn't it just plain stupidity to wait for someone who you ly know? For what like 20 years?" Su Lin calmly asked.

"Excuse me?" Both Kenna and Mia were completely outraged by the sharp-tongued comment.

Instantly, a slight wind picked up near Mia's legs and her rage swirled her subdued power.

However, Luther acted much faster than her and pulled her behind him by gently grabbing her waist.

Ella and John saw that things were taking a turn for the worst and quickly intervened, standing in between the two groups.

"Ok. That's enough." Ella snarled and John sighed helplessly. "Youngsters these days are very hot-blooded."

The husband and wife pair then did not give their children any further space to argue.

Ella loudly cleared her throat and quickly made the announcement, which was also why they had gathered today.

"The clan battles for resources is fast approaching us and it will be held next month."

Ella's clear voice rang loudly, carrying with it the weight of her matriarchal power.

Everyone listened to her intently, even Su Lin and her band of bad boys.

"Please prepare yourselves in advance and let us maintain the dignity and respect of the First Gate this year as well."

"As per usual, any branch family which manages to subdue the head family will be given a chance to become the new leaders."

"And members who can defeat other clan warriors will be rewarded special resources."

"Good luck to everyone and may the heavens bless us."

After Ella made the announcement everyone started murmuring and discussing amongst themselves and slowly dispersed.

No one paid attention to the small squabble in between the two women any longer, both boldly claiming to be the heir's beloved.

However, Kenna glanced at Su Lin with a subtle glint in her eyes.

She didn't linger around any longer and walked away with the three sisters of the Augustin family.

But before they go far, loud laughter rang in their ears and a group of people walked past them.

Luther was carrying Su Lin gently in his arms and the bunch of people behind them were loudly making fun of the duo for always flaunting their love.

The man's eyes were especially gentle as he gazed lovingly and pinched Su Lin's nose, the pair playfully arguing about something.

Kenna clenched her fists subconsciously.

"Don't worry, Kenna. It won't be long before you take her place." Mia ured her.

"What does she have that you don't have? She doesn't even look that good."

"I checked her background. She has no education, no family background, and absolutely no talent of any sorts."

"She was even married before. This is her second marriage."

"How could my brother be with someone like that? How could someone like that even become our future matriarch?"

"Heh. Stupid fool. Wait a while. My brother will automatically come back to his senses."

Kenna nodded. However, she didn't plan on simply waiting by idly while fate took its course.

That's what weak women did. How could she let her life be decided by fate?

Besides, she didn't think that Luther was someone who could be swayed easily.

If the man was indeed so frivolous, then he wouldn't be this attractive to her.

This upcoming competition, the battle between the various cultivation clans on earth, would be her chance.

"I will use this opportunity and make you acknowledge me," Kenna muttered under her breath, her eyes filled with resolve.

The CEO's Loser Wife
Author: Yolohy