The difference between diamond and trash! Part2

The CEO's Loser Wife Chapter 245 - The difference between diamond and trash! Part2

Seeing the man look around the room, Su Lin knew that it was only seconds before he would notice the presence of the person who had traumatized him throughout his entire childhood.

"Hubby, listen." She gulped and prepared to talk to him about it, but she only ly opened her mouth when another voice sounded behind them.

"Luther! Are you alright? We should maybe leave from here for a bit?" Kenna's face was so small and pale as if she worried to death about something.

She raised her hands to clutch the man's strong arm, however, before she could do so, Luther took a step back. His eyebrows were raised and he had an indifferent look on his face.

"And why would I do that?"

Kenna's eyes widened as she stared at the magnificent man in front of her with visible yearning in her eyes. She couldn't understand why he was always so cold towards her.

While the three stood silently staring at each other, a set of loud bells rang in the center of the huge hall near the single stadium.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Cough. Cough. Brother, it looks like the matches are starting. Hu Hu Hu! I am going to have some fun today!" Monkey grinned wildly and popped out of nowhere, pushing Luther towards the stadium.

Kenna opened her mouth and closed as the two of them had disappeared into the crowd before she could even say anything. And now the person who was left behind with her was…

Su Lin smiled at the flustered young woman. "If you want to talk to my husband at length, you should really come to our house sometime." She winked at her shamelessly before walking to stand in a corner of the hall.

She gently rubbed the small bulge on her stomach that was only barely visible and made sure not to get caught in the rowdy crowd.

"What a bitch!" Hazel walked over to Kenna as she was watching the whole thing. Bloom and Mia as well were with her and the three sisters comforted Kenna.

"Don't worry. Concentrate on your fights today. Then everyone will see the difference between diamond and trash."

"Yup. How could that good for nothing idiot even come close to your skills, brain, and talent? Just because she looks a little good, my brother is supporting her this much."

"Without her looks…"

"Eh? What are you talking about? What looks? Her face is like just another washed up model!" The four of them laughed and chatted for a bit more and the main referee finally stepped onto the stage.

He started the much awaited event after telling a few jokes about how he was going to be partial to the Third Gate juniors as he was an elder from the Third Gate.

"We will begin the annual exchange of pointers now." His voice boomed and the entire hall quieted down out of respect.

"Kenna, it's time! Do it! Do it! Slap that bitch right on her face!" Hazel clapped her hands in excitement.

"Idiot. If not her face, where else will she slap?" Bloom pushed her to the side playfully, while Kenna smiled and nodded. .

"You are the idiot, Bloom. Shut up. Why are you ruining my good mood?"

"Alright. Alright."

"Go babe! It's your time to shine. You are starting this year also. How perfect. Ahhh! I am getting goosebumps."

The four of them were really fond of this event as their martial skills were an entire tier above the other women contestants from the other Gates.

Every year the final match inevitably ended up being between the four of them and it was Kenna or Mia who always won in the end, with both of them at a current tie with 5 - 5 wins.

And of course, this year specifically, Mia was not participating. Kenna had requested her with sincerity and she didn't see a point in refusing her small wish. Besides, she was also from the First Gate, their clan, so the end result didn't matter.

The first few matches were always among the women contestants so Kenna's turn quickly came up. The tall woman gracefully walked onto the stage, her blonde hair tied into a long ponytail.

Normally, this wasn't too convenient for a fight and would even be looked down upon but not even one person in the hall had such a thought at the moment.

They all knew too well the fighting prowess of the reigning champion and her hairstyle didn't show her foolishness, rather her confidence.

Ding. Ding. Ding. The bell once again rang loudly and another woman climbed onto the stage, standing in front of Kenna's lean and slender figure which was curved in the right places.

"Greetings, senior." The woman bowed and Kenna nodded back with a curt smile.

The crowd immediately cheered for both the contestants as they politely greeted each other.

"Hey! Is that Kouka from the Seventh Gate? I heard she did intensive training for the entire year especially for this event!"

"Oh look at her form! She is starting with an offense pose!"

"Fuck! Seriously? Doesn't Kenna usually start with an offense stance? She is challenging last year's champion right from the get go!"

"He He He. Will we get a new champion this year?"

"What are you saying? How could just this much be enough to defeat the princess knight of the First Gate?"

The crowd eagerly cheered and watched on.

The bell rang again and the referee loudly shouted. "First round begins."

The referee only ly closed his mouth, when one of the two figures standing on the stage moved. There was a light thud and the next second, the woman from the Seventh Gate was lying unconscious on the ground.

The entire hall became completely silent, as this was possibly the fastest fight that had ever taken place in their auditorium!

The fight had begun and finished in the blink of an eye.. No one had seen anything and Kenna stood rooted in the same spot as if she hadn't even moved in the first place.

The CEO's Loser Wife
Author: Yolohy