Chapter 246

The CEO's Loser Wife Chapter 246 - The difference between diamond and trash! Part2

Everyone gathered in the hall loudly applauded for Kenna's first victory. However, that was not her only victory.

The blonde beauty continued to participate in matches and win one after the other, each win evoking a similar response.

And of course, every single time without fail the three sisters made it a point to turn and look at Su Lin with contempt and disdain.

They had no plans of hiding what they thought of her and what they thought of Kenna.

And because of this competition, now everyone couldn't help but think of the same thing.

While one woman was diamond and the other was simply trash.

Many people began gossiping about this same topic and soon the entire gathering ended up murmuring about this.

Some elders even walked over to Ella and started advising her about fixing a second marriage for Luther.

Within the nine gates, it was quite common for the male heir to have multiple wives though that was not the norm for most of the outside world.

So they urged Ella to quickly rectify this mistake and make sure that the hierarchy of the nine gates was not jeopardized.

However, Ella Augustin was not an ordinary woman. She was a matriarch. She knew how to handle these situations.

These tactfully replied to these gossipers and quelled this topic to the best of her abilities, but unfortunately, even her grace and elegance were not enough to deal with this.

As Kenna began winning more and more matches, some even began loudly criticizing Su Lin as the person who did not belong in their world.

Words started to get louder and someone suggested that Su Lin also needed to participate in the contest as she was also a part of the First Gate now.

Ella and John Augustin, both the elders tried to put the fire but to no avail. Slowly everyone began demanding this.

In the end, things heated up so much that Ella had no other choice except to ask Su Lin to take the stage. "Dear, I apologize for all of this." She patted her.

"When the whole clan gathers like this, things always get out of hand. I hope you don't mind. That you since you are my son's partner everyone wants to gauge your strength that's all."

Su Lin opened her mouth to respond but before that Hazel interrupted. "Heh. Are you going to give some lame excuse?"

However, Su Lin did not respond to her taunt at all. Instead, she looked at her as if she was simply gazing at a small impatient brat.

Of course, this only made Hazel angrier and she started speaking more hurtful words.

"He He. Am I correct? What are you going to say? Headache? Stomach ache? Maybe you did not sleep well yesterday night?" .

Ella sighed and decided to intervene before things went too far, but just as she was about to talk, Su Lin interrupted her and answered her instead.

"How did you know!" She gave Hazel a big happy smile.

"What?" Hazel barked back. She couldn't understand why this woman looked so happy and unfazed even though everyone in the big hall was jeering at her right now.

How could she still remain so confident?

And before she could finish that thought, Su Lin dropped the next bomb. "Yes. Yes. I didn't get any sleep at night. Your brother is a beast in the bed."

Almost instantly, the entire hall fell into an awkward pin-drop silence and Luther who was standing at the other end of the room blushed furiously.

Though he was so far away, his eyes were always glued onto his precious wifey so he had heard her words immediately as soon as she muttered, sending him into a happy daze.

Kenna who was watching the two of their expressions turned pale. All the matches she had won so far suddenly seemed so empty.

Even Hazel had an unsightly expression on her face, something that was made of part shame and part anger.

"You uncouth woman! Don't you have any manners! Is this how you talk in front of people?" She started furiously shouting at Su Lin.

Ella chucked wryly seeing this and before the situation devolved to a bazaar catfight, she again intervened. "HAZEL. STOP. NOW."

Her eyes locked onto the young petite girl and Hazel abruptly stopped talking. She did not dare say another word.

Only then Ella turned her gaze away from Hazel, now looking at Su Lin. "Dear, I am genuinely happy that you are able to be so casual and free in the midst of all of us."

"We are all family here," Ella added, her voice slightly raised so that everyone would hear her without exception.

"So we have no judgment and no prejudice. Congratulations on your blissful happy married life." She smiled at Su Lin and patted her, but she was not done yet.

The next second, she directly came to the point. "I still think it's best if you just get up on the stage and participate. You don't have to fight or anything. Just exchange a few moves with Kenna."

"It will be like a fun game between you girls. Is that alright? Please, could you just give this old woman some face and do just this?"

"No one really cares about the outcome of the match at all. So don't worry about it. Okay?" Ella's eyes contained myriad emotions as she glanced at Su Lin and asked her.

It was clear that the matriarch meant business and she wouldn't take no for an answer. So it was abundantly clear for everyone that Su Lin had no other choice but to accept.

They all gazed at her in anticipation. Which woman would willingly want to lose in front of so many people and get humiliated?

They all silently sneered at her plight and Hazel was literally jumping up and down in joy. Because of the way, Ella had asked her, Su Lin truly had no other choice but to oblige.

But before replying or agreeing, she looked at Luther and smiled silently.

The CEO's Loser Wife
Author: Yolohy