Masquerade (FF)

Dawning a black swan mask, I arose from my vanity to set my gaze on my door that was just knocked on.

Fuck, why does Matthias have to be so punctual. 7 on the dot. He's never on time. Maybe he just doesn't want to be late to the party with me on his arm.

Swallowing my disgust, i opened my door ready to face him, only to be caught directly across from hands down the most breathtaking woman i've ever seen in my entire life. H/n, Matthias's twin sister. It's baffling how one twin could be the most revolting, stomach turning i've ever seen while the other is drop dead gorgeous.

I finally drew my eyes away from her luscious red lips when she tucked a stray hair behind my ear. Hands lingering a moment too long, but not long enough for my taste.

"Why are you wearing the mask now, you're not hiding from me are you?" She asked, as she took of my mask and glided into my room, setting it on my vanity.

Finally setting down on the bed, her dress pooling around her waist. Her corset tied tight, half moons threatening to slip over her neckline.

Only to catch her staring at me with a smirk, "What you don't want me here?" she said as she laid down my on my bed. 

Wondering what she'd look like under my covers and her gown discarded on the floor.

"Just wondering if you're taking me as your date instead" I replied as I licked my lips and advanced onto her.

Her eyes widened a fraction before propping herself up on her forearms, until our faces were inches away from each other. Her hot breath fanning over my face, her vanilla perfume drifting up my nose.

"You know our families wouldn't approve of this", she solemnly replied. Distracting herself with my necklace that feels cold on my skin, hoping it could cool how hot she makes me feel.

"Hmmm" I said as I straddled her waist, pushing her back down onto the bed, and started to undo the laces round her waist.

"What's with people nowadays, consent is important." She laughed.

I paused and lifted my head to look at her and asked "H/n, may I take off you're dress?"

"How about you take me out first?" She challenged

"How about a kiss?" I negotiated

"Deal, now c'mere", she pulled me up and slammed out lips together.

Hands roaming up each other's bodies as we familiarised ourself with each other. Attempting to keep our moans to a minimum.

Suddenly, a loud intrusive knock interrupted my long term fantasy come true, that must be her twin. One glance at the clock tells me that he's almost 45 minutes late.

"One moment please, I'm helping your sister get dressed" I yelled

"More like getting me undressed" She retorted as she began doing the knots along her bodice.

I hate leaving her like this, but she stops my worrying as she she sits up and gives me a long kiss.

Before leaving, she whispered "Tonight, my room, you shouldn't have started something you have no interest in finishing".

Still wearing the smile she put on my face,
I greeted her brother.

"Excited to see me huh." He joked extending his gloved hand

I slipped my hand into his as my only response.

(563 words)