Red Carpet (MM) (Part 1)

My brain's been having a heated debate of should I and should I not for the past few days. On the one hand, red carpet events are not my turf. However, I'll be forever sated if I could have h/n on my arms.

But my best friend is god knows where across the globe, probably hooking up with a swimsuit model or something.

I'm more comfortable in khakis and crocs while he wouldn't be caught dead in anything other than a Tom Ford tuxedo.

But by some miracle on a talk show, our paths crossed and we became inseparable ever since.

I thought, "Well it doesn't hurt to try", and clicked the call button which I've been having over for the last few hours. Flinching and dropping the phone as if the collision between my fingers and screen gave me an electric shock.

Moment later, his melodic voice drifted into the air, with a hint of his spanish accent, "y/n, hello??? Is there a reason why my screen is pitch black save for the gorgeous small box with my face?"

Crawling under the bed to retrieve my phone, "Hold on hot-shot, I hope you can spare a few moments, you can probably see your handsome face reflecting behind the black screen" I replied

His chuckle sent a shiver down my spine "Oh so you do think I'm handsome, Ale and I have been having a bet on who can snag the most numbers at tonight's party. So, I'm guessing you would give me your number" He mused.

Who tf is Ale and why does he have a new man every single time I see him? He goes though men faster than my mom. It's shocking how there's still men in Hollywood he has yet to explore with his tongue. Well I'm a man in hollywood and he's never tasted me before. I brushed that thought away before that leads into another one of my late night fantasies.

"What'd you bet this time you silly goose" I chuckled finally retrieving my phone, only to see his defined jawline, and him whispering into another man's ear, which I deduced to be none other than Ale.

"My new boy toy here, it taking me home. And the guy with the most numbers is going to be the dominant one." He joked, punching Ale on the arm.

A pang of jealous seared through me at the thought of h/n being with someone else.

"No thanks, I wouldn't give you my number, you should try being the submissive for once in your sexual history" I muttered icily.

He clearly didn't pick up on it since he laughed out "Well, I'll get on my knees for the right man I promise love.", and he fucking winked at me.

"Whatever, I didn't call you to see whose dick you're getting tonight. Goodbye" I snapped and was about to end the call when he took a sip of his drink, his lips wrapped around the straw, had me dropping my phone again. Fantasising about that very same lips wrapped round my cock. Fuck my life.

"Y/n, you've dropped your phone twice in the past 10 minutes, I'm surprised your phone is still functioning" He laughed throwing his head back, exposing the veins in his neck.

"With all the men you've slept with, I'm surprised you never gotten a STI." I retorted

"You grossly overestimate the number of men I sleep with love. If not trying to see who I'm bedding tonight, why did you call? " He smiled, cocking his head.

There he goes, throwing the word "love" around making me all mushy inside, even though he probably didn't mean it the way I wish he did.

"Well-, um-, you see-" I stammered

"Do go on"

"Will you be my date for my upcoming red carpet event?" I blurted out in one go. Accidentally dropping my phone once more.

"Wow. I don't know what to say first. The fact that you dropped your phone again is definitely astounding. Also, didn't you say you're wouldn't give me your number if i asked? Now you want me to escort you? And, um, since when were you into guys, and withholding this from your bestest gay best friend? Scared that you'll be the next name on my list? Don't worry love, I know you well enough that we have completely different types" He calmly replied.

"Well, wannabe Sherlock Holmes. You already have my number, and what's wrong with two gay and straight male friends accompanying one another to the an event?" I replied, trying to keep my cool, albeit my face flushing at the thought of people mistaking us as a couple. Even though, I was most certainly heads over heels gay for my best friend.

"Sure thing, "bestie", I'll be your date, but you owe me a favor." He said before he ended the call abruptly.

I didn't miss the way the grounded out the word "bestie".

(831 words)