Red Carpet (MM) (Part 3)

I placed my hand into h/n's outstretched hands and left the limo. We were suddenly blinded by cameras flashing and h/n pulled me towards the carpet, making way for the next car.

Stepping in the spotlight, I felt h/n's arm snake around my waist. His arms feel firm and taunt against my lean muscles.

Suddenly, he placed his hand on my checks and wiped a chocolate smear off my lips with his thumb. Opening his mouth as he brought his chocolate smeared thumb closer, sucking it clean. "Hmm, dark chocolate, my favourite, got anymore?" He asked as he pulled me closer.

"I-, um-"

"Later. Right now I need you to smile at the camera. Can you do that for me love?"He muser

Not being able to form a comprehensible sentence, I did as he said.

"Good boy, knowing how to follow instructions. Let's try something else shall we?" Then twisted my head until our noses were practically touching.

"Wha-"

"Zip"

H/n then gently kissed me, testing to waters to gauge my response. He tastes faintly of champagne and chocolates. Lips so soft I'm certain he has some kind of exceeding lip care regimen.

Overcoming my initial shock, I leaned into the kiss, that being the only motivator he needs before he deepened it, his other hand slowly making its down down to grope my ass. I ran my finger through his curly locks, bringing his lips lower to compensate for our height difference.

His lips traced against my seam, a silent request for me to open, which I granted. I sent a silent thank you to the many boys he made out with because this feels like heaven on earth.

Slowly breaking the kiss, I untangled myself from him to look at h/n clearly. He was visibly confused about why he was suddenly making out with thin air.

"Did you not like the kiss? You did kiss me back didn't you?" h/n asked, combing his hand though his hair.

"No, um I didn't not like the kiss. But you're not sober. I was just to confused about what to do so I kissed you back?" The way I voiced it made it as though I asked him a question.

"What? You want me to kiss you sober? I don't think I can kiss you with a sane mind." He whispered in my ear

"Why-, why not?"

"Why?" His eyes hardened and he roughly pulled me against him.

"WHY?" He repeated. "Because thoughts of you manage to invade my mind day and night, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. Do you know the self restraint I have every day not to bother you, to call you because I was simply having a shit day and wanted to see your face or hear your voice? Whenever I'm near you, I become addicted once more. I hate that I'm spending my time away from you drinking and fucking, but I'm not strong enough to accept the fact that one day you're going to get married to some lucky woman and have children of your own. I can't come to terms with the fact that you're going to someday leave me and our friendship behind. You don't know that every single day that I hope for some miracle that you're as in love with me and I am with you. You don't know the number of times I fantasised about kissing you or just being with you only to fuck it up today of all days. Especially since I know you hate events like this, and this fiasco is probably going to make you hate everything about today. Lastly, I hate how much you're never going to feel about you because I don't have the gall to say everything that just crossed my mind" He lets out in one go. Stunning me into silence.

I don't think he meant to say that aloud. Except he did. And I think that it just dawned on him that he unintentionally bared his soul to me, as quick as lightning, he turned on his heels and locked himself into the nearest bathroom.

I take a moment for everything to marinate and sink in. HE LOVES ME? AS IN, IN LOVE LOVE ME.

Attempting to relocate h/n, I quickly ran and threw open the bathroom door only to find it empty and vomit residue along the toilet bowl.

I quickly stumble out calling "H/N, Has anyone seen h/n?"

(748 words)
A/N: Sorry!! I just love drama so damn much and heated love confessions.