Red Carpet (MM) (Part 4)

People are everywhere, but I feel as though I'm alone without him.

After going through the entire party twice, I gave up and headed to the restaurant to find solace, only to spot the very man I've spent the better part of my night tracking sitting alone staring sorrowfully at the glass of wine in front of him.

Walking over there I picked up the glass and handed it to the bartender.

"I think we've had enough of that, let's get you sobered up." I summoned the staff to give us a glass of water.

He mumbled a string of incomprehensible words before plopping his face on the table, a hand waving me away.

Swatting his hand away, I forced him to sit up so I can see his flushed face. Bloodshot eyes and streaks of ruined makeup on his face.

Yup, he's in no shape or form able to clean himself up.

After bringing a comatose h/n home and cleaning him up to the best of my abilities, I laid him down on my bed. I then plopped onto my armchair and dozed off.

I woke up to sunlight streaming in and h/n still asleep in my bed.

When he woke up, I offered him some breakfast in bed.

"Eat, your body needs it after you pushed it to the brink of exhaustion last night"

He stared at the bowl of oatmeal piled with fruits and honey as if it's mere presence insulted him.

"h/n h/l/n, as your best friend I order you to eat."

He vigorously shakes his head then abruptly yell out and clutched his head. Hangovers.

"Well you shouldn't have drank so much now eat." I pried his mouth open and spoon fed him every single bite.

Admiring how his eyelashes are naturally long. It's astounding how beautiful someone could look after being black out drunk 12 hours ago.

I'm marking down, spoon-feeding as an erotic experience.

Setting down the empty bowl, I slid into the bed next to him, scooting closer as he tried to burrow deeper, already knowing what's to come.

"So"

"So" He looked away nervously, looking down at his twirling thumbs.

He looked into my eyes as I placed my hand
over his. "Y/n, I don't know what came over me. It wasn't my intention to drop a truth bomb like that on you, especially not on the red carpet. Gosh, I wonder how the photos turned out. Anyway, I hope that we can still be best friends without this being awkward. I love you, romantically and platonically." He grins sheepishly, running his hand over the nape of his neck. He continues "I understand if you don't want to be best friends anymore" He looks down.

I run my hands across his neck, tipping his head up, "You're right, I don't think we can be best friends after your whole angsty love confession."

He does a very poor job of hiding his disappointment. "Oh, one last kiss for good measure before you never see me again?" He asks.

I nod, and he throws himself at me, pushing my back against the bed, thighs straddling my waist, before he passionately kisses me.

Our lips separate for a momentary oxygen break before they crash again. He moves towards my neck, kissing and sucking. Is he giving me hickey?

He then settles down and nuzzles against my chest. "That was good wasn't it?" He asked.

"Hmmm, you didn't let me finish h/n, I said I didn't-" "-didn't want to be friends, yes I know I heard, you don't have to tell me twice" He finishes and flops next to me on the bed.

I brush away the loose strands of hair covering his eyes so he can clearly see me. "No you dummy, it's because I want to be your boyfriend, unless you don't want to see me ever again?" I asked watching as his eyes widen and his lips forming an "O" shape after he registered the words I just said.

"Well why didn't you say that sooner? Stop breaking my heart like that." He whines, clutching his chest for dramatics.

"The excessive amount of alcohol you consumes will be the death of you" I retorted.

"I'm hungry" He suddenly said

"Christ, h/n, I just fed you." I questioned

"You didn't let me finish"

"Are you turning the tables against me"

He nodded vigorously, "Well, I can't let you have all the fun. What I meant to say was, I'm hungry for you" He finishes with a predatory gleam in his eyes, before he pulled his shirt off.

(772 words)