𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑦 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

"Oh my God, I can't take it anymore, I'm sweating too much" I moaned in agitation. "Oh come on, a little more and we're done," Flo said, tilting her head. "You go on, I'll wait for you here" I sighed in exhaustion.

"Okay, we'd better go home, I won't go on without you" said Flo taking my hand to start walking towards our house. "We've been out running every day for 1 year and 4 months, I don't understand why today I got more tired than ever" I put a hand on my chest. "Maybe last night made you too tired" she winked with a flirtatious smile. "That was probably it, my legs are shaking like jelly" I joked.

~~~

"So, what are our plans for today, baby?" I asked Florence as I dried my hair. "I have to go shoot some scenes for the Hawkeye series, a few takes that didn't go well". "Oh okay, do you want me to pick you up when you're done on set?". "Honey, I have to go to New York, maybe I'll be back on Thursday". "What? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked arching my eyebrows in surprise. "They called me this morning, just as we got home from our walk" she confessed, looking at me in the mirror. "Okay, then I'll drive you to the airport". "Don't worry, they'll send someone to pick me up in 15" commented Flo giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"So you're not coming shopping with me and Mom?" I asked arranging my briefcase. "I'll be back early Thursday so I can go with you" she assured me hugging me around the waist. "Ok baby, don't worry, I'll take a copy of the end to Scar and Colin and from there I'll go to the office... to work... to cry because my girlfriend left me" I said jokingly. "I didn't left you, I just said I was going to NY because I have to re-shoot some scenes" laughed Flo narrowing her eyes in disbelief. "Yeah, it's the same for me, besides, you wouldn't let me take you to the airport." I commented with a pout.

"I love you, okay? I'd tell you to come with me but I know you have things to do at the office and with Langston.... I'll see you in 2 days" she put her hand on my cheek and gave me a sweet and tender kiss that made me forget that she would be leaving for NY and I would be alone. "It's okay baby, I love you too and you know I'm proud of you, I hope those scenes go great so you don't have to leave me at the last minute. See you in two days, my love" I said goodbye giving her a few pecks on her lips and a kiss on the forehead smelling her scent so as not to miss her so much "call me when you get to NY".

I had to act a bit for the situation I just experienced, sure it makes me sad that Flo is leaving last minute for NY, BUT, it also makes me happy because then I'll have time to go with Scar to pick up the engagement ring for my beautiful future wife.

Flo finished reading the end of the book yesterday, so as I told Scar at dinner, I'll bring her and Colin a copy taking advantage of the fact that they are in LA.

~~~

~~~

"Hey! I greeted Scarlett and Rose as they got into my car. "What's up" she said without further ado. "Aunt Harper, mommy's mad" Rose commented in the back seat. "What? Why?" I asked turning my head to look at Rose's little face. "'Cause she's pregnant" she laughed with her little voice. "That's my daughter" Scarlett said letting out a laugh.

"How funny ha ha" I rolled my eyes playfully "okay crazy ladies, let's go get a ring for Flo" I assured starting my car. "Why are we going to buy Aunt Flo a ring? Did she leave you?" asked Rose with a tender tone. "Sort of, she left for New York today to re-shoot some scenes for the Hawekeye series" I mentioned with a sad tone.

Scar tapped me on the shoulder "No honey, it's just that your aunts are getting married" Scar explained. "That's right, because I love Flo with all my being" I added looking at Rose in the rear view mirror. "I love Mr. Potbelly with all my being, can we get a ring for him too?" she asked innocently making Scar and I laugh. "Yes sweetie, we can look for a ring for him too" concluded the pregnant woman.

"Here's the copy of the end of the book don't read it until you're with Colin at home, as soon as you finish it, call me on facetime, I need to know what you think and see your faces" I said almost as an order. "Ugh, you see how bossy you are sometimes?" she jokingly complained. "Yeah, bossy blood runs through my veins, I don't care" I laughed.