~• Prologue •~

~• Where it all started •~

It was any other day in the Floetta Empire. You could hear kids running around in the garden of the Orchid Kingdom. Maids tending to the guests in the Cornflower Kingdom, who were ruling that same year. Dances and plays were going on in the Sunflower Kingdom. They were the most happiest of them all.

Although, there were two kingdoms in particular celebrating the birth of two, heathy babies. The two belonged to their respectful kingdoms. One with warm auburn hair, by the name of Alli Watson. Alli belongs to the Watson family who rule over the Allium Kingdom, having parades and festivals. The other kingdom had a pure white haired girl, they decided on the name Evelyn Clark. The Clark family are home to the tulip kingdom. There kingdom isn't the first to have many of the same flower being discovered. To welcome Evelyn they decided on dances and feasts to all, including the commoners.

The two met when they were just two. Both Kingdoms deciding to for a peace treaty. When they met. The parents looked at the two, and they looked a lot like twins, though they have very different blood. It was odd. Though they played it off as just a simple coincidence.

————————————————————————

Note: This is the introduction to the start of their time together.

If you liked this please recommend it by giving us a star! Also we don't mind if you give us some helpful tips! Hope you enjoyed :)!