~•6•~

He gently pushed me against the wall and gripped my chin. He said softly , "Do you want a battle, my love?" I shivered. But ever so slightly, not responding. He was wearing a mask but you could hear his smile and he whispered, "I'll give you a war, Princess." And as if he were just a figment of my imagination, he was gone.

Who was that you might ask? That was Elijah. Yes, that guy. He may or may not have pushed me into an alleyway thinking I was someone else. I don't know who that foe is that he wanted, but there a princess.

At once, I had returned to my castle. Thank Eros, it wasn't too far from the village I had stopped at. I was met with a letter that greeted me with the sunflower kingdoms writer.

Dear Crown princess Evelyn Clark

As we will hold of the 20th year the DeathFlower Kingdom, we would like to invite you to a formal feast with most rulers, then a ball that will be held in the Sunflower Kingdom's ball room.

 I quickly ran into my room excited for the ball. I slowly started to realize that Alli was supposed to host it. Maybe she asked them for help. I thought, I called over my guard telling them to call for a maid. They glared at me and left to go get a maid. As soon as they came back my eyes widened. It was her. The woman who I thought was dead Queen Scarlet, a good friend of my mother. "I thought I said to get me a maid not this traitor!" I yelled.

"Miss me?" The traitor said.

I closed my eyes and started counting."1...2 ... 3...4" The guard quickly left knowing what was going to happen.Once I heard the door close I smiled and giggled, opening my eyes to see Scarlet holding in her laugh."Did they really think that"

"I mean you kinda had me there for a sec"

"Ok back to business. Did you get an invitation?" I questioned.

"Yep I assume you did" Scar said, earning a nod from me.

"Can you help me choose a dress?"

"I don't see a problem not to"