~• 3 •~

NO POV- At the Aluminum Kingdom, Ali in room. It's been quite cold in the kingdom lately.
————————————————————————

Ali was in her room, sitting at her desk. It was going to be the kingdoms turn to rule soon. It was fall, and so she had a couple more months until her kingdom was appointed as rulers for the empire. She wasn't prepared for it. There were many things she had to do before. Alli had to prepare festivities, plays, feasts, and most importantly, the annual Empires Ball. It's tradition.

Each year, the empire would host a ball in memorial of the 15 kingdom that was taken over by Elijah, The DeathFlower Kingdom. The kingdom is now abandoned and has lost all of their flowers. The kingdom had these pitch black flowers that seemed to be dangerous, though they were harmless. The residents here had a special type of eye, which made them able to see what they described as this 'magical teal and ice blue' color for the flower. There's only a couple more left and they are kept in a secure place in each kingdom. The one for Ali's kingdom is in the ball room, surrounded by the main chandelier. If anybody with the 'Eye' has gone to the ball, they would see the chandelier blue. It's rare for this to happen.

As for Ali, she sees blue. Though nobody knows why. Some think all of her family could see it. Some think one of her grandparents were a commoner from there. Some think her parents where from the other kingdom. Although it was something far worse. One of the commoners had been sentenced to exile in that kingdom. Though they escaped and fell in love with this woman who was visiting the kingdom. You probably get the rest.

As for Evelyn, she sees it as a dull grey. It's not that rare and is found in most kingdoms, but only for the royals. Very rarely though do commoners have it. When someone is color blind, they see a gold. No matter what type of color blind, they will normally have gold.