~• 1 •~

(12 years later)

Evelyn stood next to her best friend Alli. Both of them are mourning over the death of their parents.

"Let's go Lyn." Alli said not taking her eyes off of the grave in front of her. Evelyn walked off with just a simple nod.

"What are you waiting for? No one else is coming." Evelyn mumbled while getting on her stallion.

"What happened to them? You never told me" The ginger haired girl said, fixing her boots while doing so.

"There's no need for you to know." The white haired girl answered. Alli had shrugged at the girls answer. She quickly left to her kingdom, which was not to far away, so no need to have a horse.

Evelyn's pov

" I know you're following me Daku" I would say, looking over at the invisible figure, following not to far away.

"I can't be worried for you? You obviously don't look good" Daku stated. Lord Daku from The Orchid Kingdom, there's no point in lying to him because he knows. "No answer? Are you really that broken or did you already forget?"

"I-i I have no idea."

" Let's get you home, you can get attacked out here alone just like-"

"If you say my parents I will actually kill you" I cut him off quickly. It wasn't a thing i would do to him. The shock in his eyes hurt me a bit.

"I'm sorry but it's true you'll get attacked but Elijah is still out there for all we know he could be watching us right now!" Elijah Draken. A cruel yet mysterious man. He is Floetta Empire's biggest enemy. The one who killed me and Ali's parents.

"Listen I know you are hurting but you are the next queen you have to be alive till you have a kid, I know you don't want a kid but you are gonna need a heir. Let's get you home safely I stayed silent, glancing down at the ground and keeping my eyes on there. Soon we got to his kingdom.

"I thought we were going to the Tulip Kingdom" I mumbled while looking at the surrounding Orchids. It was the Orchid Kingdom. The kingdom is known for their secrets, though once you know them they aren't bad. He would then lead me to a room. Seems as a guest room, right?

"This is my room you'll be sleeping here, just so I can keep an eye on you"

"I'm not a child"

"You are 14 you are a child you can have the bed i'll take the floor there is some clothing for you in the washroom to change into to sleep"He said while walking to his closet. I went into the washroom and changed into the night grown that was neatly folded and went to bed.
————————————————————————

Note: Part 1. WOW! We will make sure to get you the next one soon, so follow and star so you can get notifications of when it will continue! Bye! :)