OO8. Train to Change

-', 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

3rd Person's POV

"It's been a while, kid." said the old merchant, "I've been waiting for your medicine."

"Do you have any rice, old man?" Yun ask as he gave the man a pouch that contains his homemade medicine.

"It's rare to see you with someone else. Who is this tall man?" The man question, looking up at the dark-hair man who has his bamboo hat lowered to cover his eyes.

Yun paused, looking at him from the corner of his eye, "Oh, he is-"

"I'm his business partner."

The old man hummed, "That's rare of you to travel with people." Now, his eyes move over towards the dark-hair girl, who unlike Hak, was not covered in a hood or hat. Because technically, she isn't wanted all over the kingdom unlike a certain two— and it was rather warm to be covered up.

The girl was prepared for the incoming question, words on the tip of her tongue. Eyes glinting under the sun, the others knew that this will definitely caught the attention of Yun's 'regular customer', "Who is this young lady, then?""I'm his sis-" "She is also my busines-"

"She is my wife."

Yun and Rei struggle to act like nothing was wrong, trying their best to not snap their neck right that moment towards Hak's way.

So Rei smile forcefully instead, which somehow fooled the old man, "Y-yes, I'm his wife."

"Wait a minute," he suddenly inched closer to them, with Yun almost stepping in between to stop him from getting closer, "I know you! We trade herbal leaves near Suiko one month ago!"

"Oh, that's right!...?" Rei bowed her head in a late greeting, 'How the hell do you even remember a person's face that you met one month ago?'

"You were quite a stunning young lass, that's why." The old man comb his moustache, and was beginning to be more observant the more they talk, "But that's weird? You weren't with your husband that time though."