O1O. The White Dragon

-', 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

3rd Person's POV

"Kija."

A man who look like the exact replicate of the white dragon— a little more older— stood in front of young boy.

"The four dragon warriors from the era of the legend were born to protect King Hiryuu. When the King appears once more, he will need your power."

"When father?" the young boy asked, "When will my King appear?!"

"You'll know when you meet him. Your blood will seek out the King. Your blood as Hakuryuu." The boy's father explained as white light slowly began to enveloped the two of them, "You will probably see a dazzling light, and that is when your journey will begin!"

"Lord Hakuryuu!"

"Quick! Give me a bag or something!" Rei yelled over, holding his head above her lap so it wouldn't hit the ground.

Yona ran to them with Rei's bag and Yun by her side, helping the wanderer to lay the white-headed man on to it. "Is he okay?!"

Nor Rei or Yun could answer her question as they witness the abnormally growing and scale-ly hand of the fainted man.

"L-look! Lord Hakuryuu's arm..."

Not only was it scale-ly and pulsing, there was a patch of burnt skin— or scale, in these case— that adorned the hand. Rei wondered how long will he be unconscious and when are they going to heave him away to his room, since it wasn't only his hand, but his head was also burning the moment Rei held his head over her lap.

Then the white dragon opened his eyes.

"Lord Hakuryuu!"

And the first person he laid his eyes on was the red-headed princess, Yona. He immediately sat up from his position.