O11. Power of the Claw

-', 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗪ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

"You're doing great even though you're not used to traveling, Great White Snake."

"If you call me a snake one more time, I will cut out your throat. Do you think I will grow tired just because of this?"

Yun heaved a tired sigh for the sixth time in the day. He pinched a finger towards the bridge of his nose and wonder, how his many exasperated sighs didn't give them any clue to end whatever they are doing right now.

"Well, won't you start missing your village soon?"

"What are you saying? The princess asked for my help."

Moreover, why didn't the Princess who was stuck in between them can't just stop them herself right that second?

"A pampered young lord like you," a smirk adorned Hak's lip, nonchalantly glaring at the White Dragon from above, "probably can't even fight."

"There may come a time when I will have to protect you, too." Kija answered firmly, reflecting his own glare back.

"That's enough."

Pleased with her action, Yun released his last sigh of the day — a contented one this time— when Yona hit the towering two under their chins, abruptly stopping their childish banter.

"You're going to be traveling together from now on, so don't fight."

Rei appears behind Yona, letting her arm rest on her red-head, "Meh, I don't mind you guys fighting— makes my journey a bit more entertaining. Just don't throw us into it."

Another hit was thrown to the chin— however now, it was the wanderer's turn by a much irritated Yun.

"Nobody is asking for a fuel, you idiot! You're supposed to discourage them or just shut up!" Yun yelled as Rei comically bowed repeatedly towards him.

Although it wasn't that he never knew about Yun being an apparent parental figure to the group or Ahn Rei having a relatively random behaviors, it was the White Dragon's first time watching the two, far different nature clashes. He saw it before, but it surprises him to an extent in seeing yet another of the wanderer's lackadaisical. It managed to divert his attention just a few moments away from realizing that he was just getting scolded by the princess.