OO6. Goodbye

-', 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

-', 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘ˎˊ˗
❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

Ahn Rei's POV

I entered the openings after my interaction with Ik-soo, which the hut was placed in. Hak was venturing outside the hut, and he looked sleepy even though he was dangerously swinging his spear, yawning. Yona was rightly in front of the door, seeming to look for all the things she needed for the journey. And Hak's yawning.

'This boi- I swear he'll kill Yona sooner than King Hiryuu thought.'

"Oi, I still want to live, y'know!" He eyed me judgingly, then went to give a snicker.

'Is he capable of only giving a sneer and snickers?'

Without hesitating, he spun the spears above his head like a windmill. The air went rambunctious, dead leaves and sticks slapped me once in the faceㅡ but I quickly dodge the other incomings.

I gawked, he was really trying to kill someone, brutally might I add. Luckily, Yona went inside to pack, and thank Hiryuu I am much much more shorter than he is so the spear aren't anywhere my touch.

"Whatever, I ain't taking the fault if you ended up killing Ik-soo." I swat my hands to him, leveling it no higher than my head so I won't be entering the hut hand-less.

As my leg step inside, I quickly took note that Yun's not around, only Yona with her new found outfits that's probably 'Made by Yun'. It suited her, how the top was in a glaring red, just like her hair. Yona was packing pretty calmly, even though I could feel the tension on her shoulders as it would be the first time she'll roam the land, finding out more ugly and nasty things on the way

"Yona," I exclaimed, "Do you need any help packing?"

Yona spun around from her bag, and went thinking for a while. As if she was trying to spill out something that should not be spilled, she rubbed her forearms.

"Ermm, not really- wait, you know we're leaving?" She gaped at me.

The corner of my lips turned up, but my brows were trying to stitch together.