OO5. Journey

-', 𝗝𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗬ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

-', 𝗝𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗬ˎˊ˗
❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

Ahn Rei's POV

Steam waver in the air, a sniff of saltiness followed by. Yona's strength has return back rather quickly considering that her wound wasn't heaps of it comparing to her companion. Hak seems, too. But oh, his injuries was nothing to laugh at. Each of his move will always be followed by two pair of eyes, and a harsh move would get a harsh scolding from mom— I mean Yun.

"This steam bun sure is addicting," I stated with buns stuff in my mouth. Each new bun Yun placed in the basin could only be free before being devour by two hungry humans.

Hak wasn't any different than me. But every bun he placed in his mouth appear to be swallowed no longer later.

"Hey! Don't just take food without asking," Yun snapped to Hak.

"-and don't you dare take another one, Rei." Yun, dangerously slow, turn his face to a mouth-full me who was reaching for a last bun before retreating slowly.

"Ermm Yun, where is Priest Ik-soo?" Yona voiced out, hesitating after seeing his shadowed eyes.

"He's probably in that waterfall again, in the north." I stood from my crouch, stretching my back to straighten my figure.

"Oh, thank you, Rei-san," she said her thanks before leaving the house to see the priest.

"What she gonna do with the priest?" Hak mumbled. He managed to steal another bun, before getting slapped in the head by Yun

I shrugged at his question, heading outside too, but instead of following her to the north waterfall, I turned myself towards east.

"Where are you going?" Hak leaned on the doorway, his eyes raking nonchalantly at my figure standing few meters in front of the hut. I faced myself back after staring at him a few seconds.

"Getting some air," I voiced out simply. He sneered.

"Is not like there is no air inside." Hak sarcasm sure is hard to handle.