ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Monty's pov: the show had ended early because Freddy had shut down rademly. It was a little upsetting, but he was just to nice to get mad at. I sat down on my couch thinking about freddy. Montys head " freddy is so nice, his eyes are like an ocen, you get lost in them so easly, I can't eve-". Wait... I WAS FALLING FOR FREDDY, shit. 

Freddys pov: I woke up in the charging station I must've blacked out on stage, hope monty didn't see me. I went into my room and looked at myself, god I looked so crapy. All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door,I opened it and monty was just standing there all cute and shit. 

Freddy: M-monty hi 

Monty: hey fredbear, I was checking to see if ur ok 

I blushed to hear those words come of montys mouth, he never cared for anyone but this was new very very new. ( Btw this my first story and IDK how to spell). I couldn't stop looking at montys  red rose eyes, he was so cute and hot. The first time I lade eyes on him, I pan-iced like the gay bich I am. 

Monty: do you want to hang out? 

Freddy: of course, I'd love to

Montys pov: Freddy and I walked around the pizza plex talk about stuff, Freddy looked very cute and sooner or later I started make fake snareos in my head of me and Freddy fucking. Freddy told me that he had learn something with the vending-machine and so I wanted to try it out. 

Freddy: ok so you shake the machine 3 times and knock on it 2 times 

I did as the bear told me and got free snakes out of the machine. Wow, what can't Freddy do. 

Ok so I will continue this story but it's like 1 in the morning so I will write 

These are sketches I did