ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Montys POV: I woke up in Freddys room but on HIS bed. Montys head: " wait did he put me in his bed or ... Oh the thing last night". I stretch a little and put my pants back on I was about walk out the door when I heard a voice looked over and saw Freddy. 

Freddy: Good morning Monty, hope you slept well after last night.. 

Me and Freddy looked at eachchother for a minute and I just looked at him then I felt a tears running down my face, Freddy then noticed that I was crying and ran over to me and huge me. 

Freddy: Monty,love, whats wrong

Monty: you're heart belongs to Bonnie and I took that away from you 2 and- 

Freddy put his finger over my mouth and kissed me. 

Freddy: Monty, I never liked him ... We had to because the district said it's for entertainment ... I always loved you... not Bonnie 

Freddys POV: I tried calm Monty down but he would not stop crying. I looked up at Monty and he was smiling, happy tears what a sweetheart he was. 

Monty:thank you Freddy 

Freddy: any time sweetheart 

I kissed Monty goodbye and went back in my room to get ready for the show we had then after that was Montys solo... wonder what the song would he sing this time, last time he sang closer(by nine inch nail) and winked at me after the show, it turned me on a little. I went to the stage and found chica and Roxy doing there makeup. I just sat on the chairs we had set up on backs stage. Monty walked in and my tail started waging, that has never happened but for Monty he was lucky. 

Montys POV: I walked in the back stage and sat next to Freddy on the fold up chars that were able to hold my weight up. 

Monty: Hi care bear 

Freddy: Hi super star 

Wow,super star, I smiled to myself think about how cutely Freddy said it :) .The announcer said the show would be starting in 5 so went to the mirror to check myself. I didn't like the way I looked in general but Freddy came up to me and hugged me. 

Freddy: superstar you look beautiful just the way you are don't EVER change because of people 

Freddy's POV:  Me and the gang got up to the lift to the show, I was a little nervous. Monty I guessed notice and kissed my neck it felt nice. How ever his shirt was unbuttoned so his chest was out  so that did distract me A HELL TON. 

Ten minutes later: The show had ended and in 10 minutes Monty's solo. I went to my room to just fix up after the show and planed a date for Monty and I. I then notice 5 minutes had past and I ran to back stage to wish the gator good luck. I got to the back stage and Monty was practicing. 

Monty: oh hi there Freddy

Freddy: hey so later after the show... do you want to go on a date? 

Monty: I would love

Monty's POV: I got to the lift to get to the show but in my way I hear these kid say that Freddy was fat so I kind of made them in trouble for that. Then the lights lid up and the show was starting, I walked out to a very big crowd of people but the I spotted Freddy and waved at him and he blew a kiss to me, hehe cute. I started to sing my song and a lot of people were shocked but also very happy, for the very first time in the history a animatronic played girl in red. Singing we fell in love in October was extremely fun I don't understand why not a lot of people sang girl in red. 

Freddy's POV: I went backstage to greet Monty back from his solo but Vanessa had stoped me. 

Freddy: officer Vanessa hello 

Vanessa: Freddy please explain why Monty sang a GAY song cause I have a lot of parent's complaining about the song 

I looked at Vanessa with a stern look on my face. I was kind of pissed at what she said about Monty and girl in red, also one of my fav artists. 

Freddy: he sang it because he is gay you idiot 

I walked past Vanessa and went back stage but Monty was not there.. odd, he was usually back here after his solos. I looked around the pizza plex but he was no were to be found and I started to have a panic attack. 

Ok the next chapter will have some trauma and emotional triggers just warning you guys