Chapter seven (tired of that other font lol)

readers POV: Monty and Freddy were running together and soon reach the pizza plex parking lot and Freddy stoped Monty from running.

Freddy: Monty what has gotten into you, if you want we can talk I'm always open to talk about anything 

Monty stared at Freddy, then grabbed Freddy's waist and collapsed in Freddy's arms.

Monty: I'm so sick of people hating us together and I.. I.. I just want you to be happy 

Freddy: but Monty ... I am happy heh fact I've been happy for a long time 

Freddy's POV: I helped Monty up and he just collapsed again, poor thing must be tired so I picked him up and carried him inside. As I was carrying Monty in he fell asleep with his arms around my neck, he felt warm and soft, I wanted to touch him but we weren't in my room..yet. I soon reached Montys room and stoped there to put him in bed. His room was the closes plus I didn't want to the girls faces after what they did. When I entered his room it was kind of messy but I didn't mind it there were posters and pictures of the gang and Monty. He had a Monty and Freddy plushy holding hands on his desk, a little extra but still very cute. I set him down on his bed and tucked him into bed. I look around his room and being the idiot I was I notice the big gay flag in his room. I loved how confident he was in him self and his pride,I never had that in me ... well not after Bonnie. I got up and walked around his room and then looked inside his closet. It was fill with lots of button up shirts and platforms I've only really seen his black platforms but he had a-lot more even... Hello kitty? I didn't know he liked hello kitty.. was he a Sanrio edict like me? Then I saw this huge black book covered the stickers most of theme were stickers from the daycare but some of them were pride stickers. I opened the book and it was filled with beautiful art. Wow did Monty draw these, the drawings were very pretty, then there were cute little drawings of me and Monty together, they were so cute, then the next page was a... porn, not just any porn ... Me and Monty porn it was very ... detailed. 

Sorry the chapter was long, the next chapter is spicy. 

Pls follow my Spotify :)