ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕨

Montys pov: The next day I woke up at 4 in the morning because of some one knocked on my door. I opened it to find Roxy standing there. 

Monty: what the fuck do you want 

Roxy: wow how rude of you, but Freddy said he wants to have a sleep over with you. 

I blushed knowing I was going to be really horny that night but I excepted it. 

Roxy: alright meet at Freddys room later at 7pm. 

Freddys pov: I was just sitting in my room waiting for Roxy to tell me the news, I don't know why I wanted to have a sleep over with my crush... This could be my chance to tell him how I really feel about him, my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. Roxy was standing with a smirk on her face, that must be a sign of good news. 

Freddy: well.. did he say yes?  

Roxy: yes, but he was blushing when I asked him, so the sleep over with Monty is going to fuuunn~ 

I blushed knowing what Roxy ment when she talked in that tone. I didn't think about the fact me and him could do "that" in my room. 

Roxy: don't worry fredbear , me and chia will wach a movie in my room. 

Later at 7pm 

Montys pov: I was heading to Freddys room think about what could happen but as I did I imagined some dirty stuff and my dick started to get hard. Montys head " great now I'm even more horny than be for"