ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Monty's POV: I was just walking and crying around the pizza plex after what Vanessa said about me and the song I sang. I just walked it off but all of a sudden Chica ran up to me with a worried face. 

Monty: hey Chica what's wrong 

Chica: it's Freddy, he's having a panic attack 

I ran over to Freddy's room it looked more so he was having a mental break down than a panic attack. Freddy was screaming and crying my name over and over while Roxy tried to calm him down but he just cried. 

Monty: Roxy just take Chica out of here and I'll take care of him. 

Roxy shook her head ok and took Chica and herself out of Freddy's room. I taped Freddy's shoulder and he just curled up in my arms like a little kid. I hugged Freddy back and picked him up and cradled him in my arms. 

Freddy: Monty I'm so sorry 

Monty: Freddy you did nothing, it's my fault I didn't mean for you to be like this... 

Freddy just kissed my neck and  he cried more and more. I felt really bad and I tried to comfort him but I ended up crying with him and we just cried together. I can't believe he cared for me this much and all I did was call him names and kiss him, what a boyfriend I was. 

Freddy: Monty can we still go on the date

Monty: I-I would love to sweet heart 

Freddy's POV: Monty was still crying as we sat at a table in the food court, I held his hand to comfort him, our food came, I just pushed it aside remembering what I heard the kids say about me. Monty looked up at me and I just looked down at my plate of pizza. 

Monty: Freddy why aren't you eating? 

Freddy: I'm not very hungry 

Monty: Freddy pleas tell me 

Freddy: these kids said I was fat and well... I'm just not going to eat for a little bit

Monty: Freddy do you remember what you said to me back stage 

Freddy: I KNOW MONY THIS IS DIFFRENT SO JUST LEAV ME ALONE...

I saw Monty was about to cry, oh god why did I yell at him. 

Freddy: I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to make you cry I..I'm just mad RN

Monty: It's ok I-

Freddy: No it's not love I shouldn't be yelling at you

Monty's POV: After that little emotional roller-coaster we went to my room and talked about what happened. I told Freddy what was happening with me, and he hugged me and I just hugged him back. I gave him a kiss goodnight and locked my door. I took my clothes off and put my sports shorts on and went to bed. At 10pm someone knocked at my door and it was Freddy...wait he was in his sport shorts as well. 

Freddy: Could I sleep with you 

Monty: yes, you could any time

Freddy and I went to my bed and just looked at each other with a smile and we kissed. Me and Freddy cuddled and for once in my life I felt wonderful and happy. 

ihshsahydbshlkfdasifjds so cute AAA