Back home!

AN: Heyy! This is my first oneshots book, so i hope you enjoy! *muah muah*

Y/ns POV:

I was sitting there, staring at the ceiling mostly nothing to do. just waiting for michael obviously.. i groan and mumble something.. "god i already miss him?? its been several hours y/n.. i gotta chill somehow.." i look around the room thinking of what to do.

Michaels POV:

"God, these flirty employees are so ANNOYING.." i mumble.

few seconds later, i hear some footsteps behind me and feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Whats your number, pretty boy?" The flirty employee asked as she fluttered her eyelashes.
...
"Uh. Im taken." The woman steps closer and whispers; "They dont need to know darling." she says.

i push her slightly away from me and say "Didn't you hear me? Im. Taken." i take my phone out and show my lockscreen.

It was me and y/n and french kissing.

The woman gasps and groans walking away. i chuckle and continue with my annoying shift.

Y/ns POV:

I basically just did some chores.. because why not? I knew michael was tired from work. i groan and sat on the sofa, wiping my sweaty forehead and sigh.
i pull out my phone and check my notifications. Nothing. wow.. michael really is busy isnt he? pfft..

tears were just about to fall from my cheeks, until i heard a notification. immediately, i reach out and grab my phone.
it was a notification from michael.

Michael💕: Hello love!
Y/n: Hi mikey.. i missed you.
Michael💕: I missed you too.
Y/n: Same..
Y/n: when will you come home?
(.)
Michael💕: im driving.. maybe a few minutes love. im gonna buy you some snacks.. what snacks tho? 😪
Y/n: Hmm.. (Fav snack) andd, (Fav drink).
Y/n: hehe
Michael💕: Alrighty love! 💋💋

i giggle and set my phone down.

Michaels POV:
"I really do miss them but all i need to do is buy them some snacks-" i mumble.

i make my way to the store and buy the snacks they requested.

after i payed, i heard the cashier say "Thank you, have a great day!" I just ran away and ran to the car excitedly.

Y/ns POV:

I then heard some tires screech outside, and i wobble my way to the window and see michaels car, i smile.

i heard a knock on the door and saw michael with a lovey smile.

"hello love." michael says. "hello love." i get on my tippy toes and kiss his soft warm lips.

he kisses me back and wraps a arm around my waist pulling me closer as i felt him smile on my lips.

after a while, he pulls away and smiles. "Lets watch a movie, shall we?" He bows down playfully. i giggle and just nod.

He puts the bag full of snacks and drinks down on the table and snuggles closer to me on the sofa.
i decided to face him and kiss his nose. "So.. how was work darling?" I asked. he chuckled and said "Not much, just some annoying flirty employee asking for my number."

i frowned. "as long as you said no though.." i replied.

he chuckled as he caressed my cheek and us slowly coming near each other.

just then i felt his hot warm breath against my lips, he gently smashes his lips against mine; his arm on my waist, pulling me closer.

we started french kissing, after a while he pulls away panting. "I love you.. and only you y/n.." he says breathlessly. i slightly chuckle. "I love you too love." he smiles and gently lays me on his chest. he started playing with my hair for a while, until we both fell asleep.

——————————-
AN: Hey besties! I hope yall liked that, sorry if i had some wrong grammars! 🤧🤧
ill post some oneshots if i get the idea, heres some hugs and kisses. MWA MWA MWAA