Dream

AN: got this random spark of motivation, anyway i decided to follow this oneshot

Y/ns POV:

I kissed michael goodnight, snuggling in the blankets facing him.

"Goodnight, love." He kisses my lips. "Night.." i replied, closing my eyelids. I feel a hand slither around my waist, bringing me close to the point our tummies are touching.

His skin is so warm, i really love him.

Everything goes dark.

No, he would never cheat on me.

I started overthinking,

He loves me, he would never do such a thing.

"I love you." His voice echoes. I cant turn around.

No, i can't move.

"Your so lovely."

Everything is dark, all i feel is his hot breath on my neck, his lips attached on my neck.

"Your mine. No, id never cheat, love." He laughs

"Id never do such a thing!" He smiles,

i frown.

"I cant see you." I freak out, this is getting creepy.

"Well, thats the point." I feel his thumb running down my lips. "Your so pretty." He giggles, "I love you so much." His hand slides on my cheek, i feel his soft lips against mine.

I cant move anything.

I snap back to reality. waking up, i hear notifications from Michael's phone.

He isn't here.

I reach my hand out and grab his phone. checking the notifications. I squint.

baby💗: mikey baby where u at? im still looking for my kiss.

baby💗: aghh pls jus ditch them, i need my kiss rn.

baby💗: u told me that u hated them, rightt? Soo, why not just break up w them?

baby💗: thanks for the chocolates yesterday tho.

She then sends pictures of them together, others are kissing, hugging, first date photo.

he lied.

he fucking lied.

the whole time.

you loved him,

..

did you?

"We all know you loved me, y/n."

The familiar voice echoes through your ears.

"I.. you told me you.."

..

Loved me?

It was all a lie, y/n.

He lied to you.

All those memories.

He was with another woman, the whole time.

..

"You manipulated me." I quivered, tears filling my eyes.

"I did."

"You said you.. loved me."

You promised.

"I didnt tell you the dream was over, right?" He grins evilly

"Well, your glad you finally woke up. Right?" He tilts his head "Now you know."

"The truth." Michael says in a hushed whisper.

"It was you." My eyes widen "You.. told me you loved me."

"On your dream, yes."

"Sadly, in reality. You'd have to face the truth."

..
"Im cheating on you."

No i never loved you.

It was all fake, y/n.

I pretended.

———zzz

My eyes widens, everything is dark.

"No! Get out my head!" I start hitting myself. "Love! What are you doing?" Michael replies, removing the blanket on your head.

"I can't take this anymore!" I cried out. His brows furrowed. "Tell me what happened," Michael holds your hand, rubbing your thumb.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course i do! Your so special to me, you mean the world to me." He answers back, smiling gently as his cheeks start getting pink. He sheds a tear,

"I.. did i do something?" He asks worried "im so sorry! ill do anything you want, please dont break up with me." He cries out, hiding his face on my chest. "No! You didnt do anything wrong." I play with his fluffy hair, since this calms him down.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Why.. why do you think that?" He asks

"No, nothing. nevermind." I said turning around. "Your the only one i want." He answers back, "I only want you and only you!" The familiar hot breath on my neck crawls up my skin. "I love you!" He hugs me tightly.

"If i died, im sure it would be worth it seeing your face before i die." he randomly says "id be lucky enough though." he sighed

"i want to start a family with you, i want to grow old with you." he whispers "i love you so much. i dont want to loose you." he rubs my thumb. "I want to grow old with you around me." Michael added

"No, i dont want to start another family with another woman." He spits out, clearly disgusted by the idea.

"Just you."

I turn around to face him, i see him tearing up.

"Its fine michael! it was just a dream!"

"Ohh! You had a dream about me cheating??" He pouted. "Id neverr.." he blinked multiple times, clearly traumatized by the dream i had. "..disgusting." he added

"right! Its 3am and you better hug me back, to prevent me from getting dreams like these."

"Fine." He pouts. "Ah ah. Wheres my kiss?" I pout, for him to kiss. He giggles, kissing me as i felt a smile stretch on his mouth. "Nighty night."

"I love youuuu" he yawns out, as i heard snores instead.

Guess he fell asleep first.

-

AN: HII WHOEVER REQUESTED THIS ON MY ROBLOX GROUP THANK U

I was kinda tired srry😭