My Dinner

AN: i jsut wanna write some lemon okay and i cnat reply or talk lololol

Warning: Smut
-Fem reader
-Michael is top lolol

——

Y/ns pov:

Driving. yes i was driving, knowing fully well that Michael just texted me that he "Wanted me." You know, i decided to leave work early of course. I felt needy Myself. i mean, who wouldn't leave such an opportunity like this??

I didn't want him to get his hopes up, including his dick Up of course. I heard a notification on my phone, i had to check that later, dont want to get in a car accident right now.

*dingg*

another notification pops up, causing me to frown. i know he's needy and all but, i dont want to fucking crash. I groaned and sped up, very close to our house.

*dingg*

"I dont know if he even has patience. because goddamn," i look over my phone, full of notifications from Michael. I spot our house and park. I look over the window, spotting candles lit up. (lol get ready to get pounded by that huge ass cock) i saw his figure walk by the window, his figure throwing his head back.

I took this as an opportunity to check my phone, checking the notifications.

Michael: love, i want you rn.
Michael: please
Michael: are you gonna reply?
Michael: cuz if u dont yk whats gonna happen
Michael: okay
Michael: just you wait until i spot you walk by the door
Michael: love you

(——————————————-)

(

I place my phone down, later on i noticed Michael.

He turns his head, wiping the foggy window, his naked body sweating, his eyes full of lust staring at mine, his hands slowly going up and down on his.. i dont wanna talk about that.

He slowly smirks through the window, his hand going faster. His eyes closing in taking in the pleasure. His breath fogging the window again.

"Looks like its gonna be my Night." I whisper to myself, my eyelids half closed.

-
~

I step in the door, knocking. i hear him sprinting through the door, he immediately opens the door, grabs my waist and began making out with me. His tongue was very hot, invading my minty mouth. He closes the door with his other hand, putting that hand back on the back of my head.

His cock was pretty much covered with his cum, not to mention he had been pumping himself since you came back. You unbutton your shirt, along with your pants creating a pile on the floor. He only had to deal with your bra and your panties.

He looks up to you, asking if he could give you a hickey. You nod, he gently smiles then he began attacking your neck, sucking and biting your good spot. You moan in pleasure tilting your head to give him more space, you attach your hands on his soft brown hair.

He pulls away, kissing you again. then carries you bridal style, still not taking his lips off yours. Michael places you on the bed, sucking and biting the purple marks again. Placing his legs between your thighs. He kisses you, his warm tongue evading your mouth again.

He began stroking his own length moaning in your mouth. His angelic moans, like music to your ears. You could listen to hid moans all day. He sped up, his cum drooling on his tip, spilling over his shaft, down his legs. This was enough to make you wet, he then cums on your stomach later on screaming your name afterwards.

He tugs at your panties looking up at you for permission. "May i?" He says between heavy breaths. You nod.

He swiftly pulls them down exposing your wet self he moans at that alone. "Please touch me." You beg. He scoffs, circling around your wet clit. "Beg. I want you to use your words, baby."

You moan, "please touch me michael. i want you to shove your fingers inside me, oh just fuck me!" You moaned out. Thrusting up his fingers. "Good girl." He shoves his finger inside you, thrusting at a slow pace.

"Please, faster.." you squirmed around. "Well, i want to hear you beg." He smirks adding another finger, curling them inside you making you moan loudly.

"Hnggh.. please go f-faster!.." You moaned, "i didn't hear you," he began thrusting faster. "Ngh! Faster!" you threw your head back, you swore you saw stars. he smirked, deciding that he would make you cum.

"Thats my good girl, cum for me, angel." You came eventually, screaming out his name. "We arent done yet." He pulls both his fingers back, "Suck these first." He puts both his fingers infront your face you gladly suck them, looking at him with lust in his eyes.

"Good girl. Now, get down." You get out the bed kneeling infront of him. He sat infront of you, his legs wide and his massive cock right infront your face. "Suck." he said in a demanding tone. You nod, wrapping your warm hands around his shaft.

He lets out a hitched breath, you inching closer his angry pink tip, leaking with cum. You lick his cum out, wrapping your lips around his tip. He places both his hands around your head shoving his length down down your throat.

You gag, but you still started bobbing your head up and down his cock. He had control over your head, so he began thrusting you at the pace he wanted, his hips thrusting against your mouth. His legs began shaking, near his orgasm.

"m' close! mngh.. im close!" he moaned out, he sped up the pace until i felt his load shoot down my throat. I swallowed it, looking at michael full of lust.

"Who said i was done with you?"