Party. 2

AN: your wish is my command my luvs.

INCOMING 🍋🍋 [ this is fem reader btw ]

idfk anymore

Warning: overstimulation i guess?? IDK THIS IS A GODDAMN SMUT CHAPTER
—————————————-
Y/ns POV:

As i got slammed on the wall, i continued making out with him, his hand slowly glides up my thigh until his hand slowly gripped my ass.

His other hand gripped my waist pulling me closer, as his tongue explored every inch of my warm mouth.

He removes his hands from my ass, instead quickly tangling his hand on my hair. as kissing sounds, grunts and heavy breathing filled the room.

He held me tighter as if his fucking life depended on it.

as he slowly led me to the bed not taking his lips off mine, he threw me on the bed. i yelped from that sudden action.
Michael then slides between my thighs, going ontop of me as he licks his lips kissing me again. more deeper this time.

Heavy breathings filled the room, sounds of lips smashing together, sounds of grunts and moans.

"Mmhh.."
"Mshmh, mm..~"

He really sounds like he is enjoying this.

He pulls away, spotting a string of saliva. Instead he lets it slide off, still staring at your lust-filled eyes as both your mouths were still slightly open. He shakes his head, getting back to unbuttoning his pants, sliding it off his legs, then taking of his shirt.

After that he randomly grabs both your wrists, pinning your wrists to the headboard.

"mhh.. michael?"

"No. Stay." He growls. With no hesitation, you obeyed instead not wanting anymore trouble. He stands up, still keeping his eyes on you every now and then.

He comes back, as you spotted a rope in his hand. Making you shiver. He slowly approached you, devilishly smiling holding the rope in his hands. (Btw hes only in his boxers.)

As he sat infront your thighs, he started tying your wrist, still staring at you.

He gently tugs at your pants. "Please use your words this time y/n."

"You have my consent love, now continue.." You roll your eyes playfully, giggling.

He chuckles and takes them off.

"Oh and your shirt.. its not fair im the only one naked here darling." He replied seductively as he ripped off your shirt making you whimper.

His hands quickly lands on your skin, slowly gliding across your waist, to your legs.

He lowers his head down, placing soft wet kisses to your stomach, to your thighs. He looks up to you, mouthing a
"do i have your consent?" You nod your head.

He rips your panties off with his mouth, as he spotted your wet pussy. He sticks his tongue out, teasing your wet pussy.

"Michaaelll.."

"Fine." A slight british accent rolling down his tongue.

He then inserts his whole tongue inside it, as i shakily moaned. "mmh!~ g-gaah!" He started thrusting his tongue inside and out, making me whimper loudly.

He kept up with his pace, but then he lifts my thighs on his shoulders. "m-mmhh!~" he went deeper, hitting all the spots.
He kept going until i came,

He hasn't stopped.

"m-michael.. isnt your co- gaah!~"

He went faster this time. Im sure he was overstimulating me at this point.

As he kept up his pace i stared at his lips quite a while, his lips covered in my cum, some of them spilling on his mouth and some of them on his chin dripping down.

He looks up at me and smirks devilishly and went faster. I moaned loudly and came again. His mouth, chin and his chest covered in my cum.

He smirks and takes off his boxers, his hard cock springing out hitting his stomach.
He licks all my cum left on his mouth, while lining up to my entrance.

He slowly lowered in me, groaning each time he went deeper. His brows knit together as he felt he was fully inside me.
My eyes roll to the back to my head as i felt him thrusting up to me, he groaned on each thrust. I whimpered shakily as he sped up.

"Y-yeah? You like that hm? Oh yes you do, ill fill you up.. i-ill fill you u-up mmh~ so g-good.. so goooood.." michael slurred lost in the moment hes in.

He began thrusting faster making me yelp, i was practically yelling in pleasure right now. I dont fucking care if someone hears me.

"y-y/n im g-gonna cuu.. mmhh.. cum.. im gonna c-cum.." he replied. "m-me too.."

He went faster and faster, until we came at the same time panting heavily.

————————
AN: I was obviously lazy, im gonna pass out anytime because i havent slept so.. ill do aftercare later enough aight? I LUV U ALL