Just spin the bottle already.

AN: Hello my lovely luvs, i decided to do teen michael again, but enjoy 😘😘

————————————

Y/ns POV:

"Cmon just spin the bottle!" the crowd screeched. in the other hand michael here was just wheezing his ass off.

i spinned the bottle, mostly focusing the bottle tip of it. a few seconds later it landed on someone,
i slowly looked up to the person the bottle tip landed on and it was..

Oh.

It was michael.

Michael quickly stopped wheezing as he slowly landed his eyes on the bottle.
He slowly looked up to the crowd with the most shocked look on his face, one of the people laughing, and the rest was silent.

I slowly turned my head to michael, who was already glaring at me with the same look on his face, i groaned. "Lets just get this over with." I replied. He scoffed and followed me instead.

Michaels POV:

Really?? out of all the people out there, it was m- "HELLOOO YOU THERE??" y/n asks. I snapped back to reality when i heard them scream on my ear.
Gee.

Y/ns POV:

I sat back on the chair nothing to do but just stay here with michael for a few boring hours.

OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE, WHY DID IT LAND ON THAT STUPID LITTLE BI-

"Y/N!" Michael says clapping his hands together to snap you back to reality.

"what." i replied. "Your brain was flying." he replied scoffing.

"Like you cared." I answered back. He scoffed again as he started fiddling with his fingers, as he added the words "blahblahbleh." i looked away instead.

———————————-
An hour later, i noticed michael just dozed off asleep, his arms crossed on his chest.

What now? i ask myself.

what if i peek.. just a little.

I decided to peek at michael, noticing a strand of hair on his face, i giggled.

i quietly stood up from my chair, and tuck the strand of hair off michaels face.

i took a few seconds to admire his face, he had perfect brown hair, perfect chiseled jawline and beautiful lips.

I didn't even realize he was this handsome..

i gasped as he fluttered his eyes open.

"mmhhh.. wait..WHA-" michael realizes i was VERY close to him, I slightly push myself away from him.

until i felt something grip my wrist.
"Wait!"  "IM SO SORRY MICHA-" he shuts me up by gently placing his finger on my lips, hushing me.

"Its fine, sweetheart." my stomach felt tingly at that name. He pulls me closer, gently placing his arm on my waist.

i slowly sat on his lap, facing him. his hands travel to my cheek. rubbing it gently. we both slowly lean into each other; lost in this oh so wonderful moment.

i can feel his breath warm my lips as we got closer, as our lips touched i felt his soft warm lips. i could feel him form a smile on his lips. he started rubbing my backsides gently aswell, few seconds later he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance.
i practically just opened my mouth letting him enter. i heard him grunt as he felt every area of my mouth; i slightly whimpered.

He finally pulls away glaring on a string of long saliva on both our mouths. he then kisses me back again to make it disappear, he looks at me with lazy lust eyes. "Im.. surprised l-love." He says out of breath, panting. "i know.." i reply rubbing his cheek smiling, he happily leans in my touch sighing.
i hook my arms lazily around his neck and nuzzle my face to the crook of his neck. he smiles then begins to flutter his eyes close.

That was until the door opened, the crowd looking at us with silly shocked faces.

"Oh well." i giggle looking at the crowd and then michael. "Lets get out of here now, love." He gently grabs my hands and intertwines his hands around mine.

————————————-
AN: Hey luvs 😈😈

————————————-AN: Hey luvs 😈😈