| An Average Day of Y/N...or is it? |

Y/N's POV:

I was supposed to celebrate the New Years with my family and friends but they were busy... as always. Since I didn't have anything to do, I decided to order pizza and binge-watch TOH (The Owl House). My food finally came and I paid for it. I started to eat it while watching the TOH. TOH was one of my comfort TV shows but there's only one TV show that will always be my favorite which is.... Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja! Once I was done with the pizza, I decided to go to bed and listen to (your favorite song!). As time passed by, I was slowly thinking about made-up situations and stuff like that. I noticed that it was 11:20 P.M...

"Oh juice! It's almost time for bed!", I shouted. I quickly got ready for bed but as soon as I got to my bed, I felt a type of energy in my room. I got up and searched around my bedroom and there wasn't anything in my room.. All of sudden a portal appeared and I was sucked into it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

About Y/N:

1) Y/N doesn't have a selected gender

2) Y/N has two parents and three older siblings. Making them the youngest of the family.

3) They only has two close friends and they're usually not busy but since they have to celebrate with their family, they couldn't hang out with Y/N!