| Answers are Told |

A/N: This will be mainly a chapter about Y/N asking Aditi (me) questions about how things are going to work! Ofc I'll be your wingwoman ;).

Picrew Link: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1442419

Y/N's POV:

I was inside the house and there were loads of boxes. As I approached one of the boxes, I noticed that inside of them were weird wacky stuff like a plushie, some beakers/potions, magical broken wands, and goggly eyes stuck on glasses. That's when Aditi came inside. She was back in her young human form.

"You probably have lots of questions, Y/N. So I'll answer them for you and no worries I'll cut to the chase.", she said.

"Yeah I do like for example will I possibly get arrested for not having an ID or/and existence in this world?", I asked.

"Of course not! I made sure silly that you existed. I already made information about you and had you enrolled into the high school besides these are the basics for world weavers. Not only that but I'll be your lil buddy so if you don't have any friends, I could be your best friend forever!!!" she said enthusiastically.

"That's nice of you, Aditi, but I have a question that isn't about this world-".

"Oh about your world? Well it's paused time over there so no worries! You can come over there anytime. Just ask me and I'll do it in a snap :D", she said as she interrupted me. She continued to ramble about how much energy it would take though but I didn't pay attention to that.

I knew if I were to go back home, there would be nobody to talk to and I was glad I'm here. So for now.. I think I'll enjoy life here..

Aditi finally finished her rambling and said, "You should go to bed now! You could start unpacking tomorrow. Also I already got your school supplies in your bag so no need for late shopping!".

"Don't you have the magic to unpack all of this?", I asked, pointing at all the boxes.

"Well my energy has been used up for today so for now, could we rest and then do the work tomorrow?", she answered.

"Well that makes sense. Night Aditi.", I shouted. She shouted a loud good night back to me. I got ready for bed and then immediately fell asleep...

Aditi's POV:

As usual, the dear visitor fell asleep. I was pretty happy to make others feel happy in my world. Of course, I knew I can't control every situation that happens... well actually I can but let's just say that the dear Y/N doesn't need to know till later. I started to make my way upstairs when suddenly I felt someone watching me.

I turned around to find the lamp looking dim and sad. I thought it was my imagination so I just went up and got ready for bed. There was something clearly wrong that I did while weaving this world... Well I might as well find out soon. I sat on my bed, tucked myself in, turned off the lights, and fell asleep...

 I sat on my bed, tucked myself in, turned off the lights, and fell asleep