Who is She?

Aditi's POV: 

What the heck happened?!?! A monster attack was going to be arranged tomorrow at school, but why now?!?! Something's wrong with my magic clearly, I mean I could solve events my way but how did this happen... I'm glad I got Howard's number while we were talking though because I needed to investigate this matter and leave this place immediately. 

I took out my phone and texted Howard that I went home because my mom saw the live news about the monster attack and had demanded me to immediately home. I put my phone away and ran as fast as I could till there was nobody in sight...

Y/N's POV:

I got up from the hiding place and decided to see if Howard and Randy were okay. I looked around the destroyed place and saw Theresa being helped up by Randy. Thank good she was okay... Especially since she was one of my favorite side characters. I quickly ran to them to see if they were okay though.

"Guys are you-"

"Thanks Randy...", Theresa had said while looking at Randy with her awing eyes. 

"Hey you're welcome Theresa!", Randy had replied back.

I think I was ruining their moment... Maybe I should look for Howard instead. I decided to sneakily leave them alone to have their moment when Randy had spotted me. 

"Y/N! I need to talk to you.", Randy shouted to me. 

"Oh uh alright!", I replied back. 

Then I noticed Theresa looking a bit jelly but I knew that me & Randy were NEVER gonna be together (hehe you know Y/N  -author). I walked up to them and Randy seemed to be somewhat upset? I wonder why though... However, we said goodbye to Theresa and went to walk somewhere private to talk about what Randy wanted to talk about. 

"Sooo....what's up?", I asked.

"Y/N, there's something I need to ask you...", Randy had said.

"Sure what is it?"

"Well during the fight between the Ninja and the stanked- I mean monster-. I saw Iba making the monster turn back into Theresa? Do you know anything about it?"

Oh shoob...Aditi had done her magic in there but why?!?!

"Well to be honest-", I was about to finish my sentence when I noticed a shadow behind him preying on him. Wait a minute a shadow?!!?

"WATCH OUT RANDY!", I shouted and pushed him away.

The shadow from the wall had formed as a shadow creature girl? 

"Hello Y/N... I heard that you're here with a special someone..", the shadow had said in a deep raspy voice.

"Y/N, what is that thing talking about?!?!", Randy had asked. 

"I don't know what thing's talking about at all-" but before I could finish my sentence, the shadow had interrupted me.

"You might be asking who I am Y/N... I've been watching you and it seems as if you're quite acknowledged about this place, am I right?"

"Well of course, me and Iba were researching it before-"

"DO NOT MENTION HER! THEY WILL FIND OUT", the shadow started screaming and hissing.

The screaming and hissing were so loud, I decided that it was best if I just listened.

"If I listen to you and ask you no questions, will me & Randy be safe?", I asked. 

"Of course, dear Y/N! Be my guest. I'm sorry if you had to see at my worst currently.", the shadow had formed into a physical form of a girl: 

(Picrew Link: https://picrew.me/image_maker/264945)