25 - lemon blast

last chapter

"Y/n?" I felt a push.

"huh? oh yeah..I mean what?"

"I asked, whether you want to get a check up for your back pain or is it okay now?" Kakashi asked, looking at the paper he was handed by the nurse I assume.

"I am okay, just do the kids check up."

-lovelife of Ms Namikaze-

~•━━━ 🧸🍭🦋 ━━━~

The hospital visit was done with the kids returning back to training with Kakashi

The hospital visit was done with the kids returning back to training with Kakashi. Naruto had a lot of complications, so he was returning home for the next two weeks.

Grocery at home needed some update for Naruto's health. Coming into the shops made me realize how bad of a timing I had choose to buy the items. It was well crowded. Though I did get what I needed, but it took alot time than usual.

Today's day seemed lighter than any other, was it because Naruto was returning home or Kakashi for the first time in a while willingly talked to me? Undoubtedly both.

Despite everything, I missed the friendship way more than anything. Won't lie, I still may feel lonelier when my love for him needs to get buried, but it's for the best.

I don't care about anyone else when it comes to my lovelife, even if it's an old love but with this messy heart of mine, I don't wanna risk when it's Kakashi I am trying to get involved with. I don't want to be the additional pain to his already tired heart.

The bags were heavy in my hand. I didn't forget his ramen for the late night snacks.

My eyes looked around the area, new shops and under construction of some other new ones. The area was seeming to develop quite fast.

My eyes caught the scene of a shop getting removed. The vending machines being taken out. This particular one had memories behind it, with Kakashi and Itachi in it when Minato was still there.

Years back..

"Make sure to learn the hand signs of the new jutsu sensei had talked about," Itachi reminded, as we walked out the convenient store. The seats outside were burning with the heat, making me sigh at the sight of the bright sun beaming it's harsh rays on it.

Itachi tapped my shoulder, pointing at the sheltered seat as I turned to him. I happily took the seat, Itachi calmly following from behind. "Shisui would be very upset if he finds out," I chuckled.

"Should we take one for him?" Itachi asked, making me hum slowly. "It's on me, get three more! one for me and you too."

I said, handing over the note. He politely took it and headed back inside to get the lemon blast. The wind bell tinged as the sound of summer echoed in the peaceful afternoon.

Itachi and I had just finished our own training session for the times I missed while on a mission with team 7. The third was too biased for being the Yellow Flash's only sister. It does feel wrong but when it comes to spending time with Obito, it's more than okay.

My eyes caught a male, take a turn and come along the way, towards my direction. The unique hair color and style with a mask covering the face said the name to me, Hatake Kakashi. The douchebag who's always there to take Obito down. Me too for liking him. Even he understood but that dumb guy.

"yo." He greeted as he walked past me into the shop. I raised my eyebrow at him for 'yo' ing to me, it's unlike him. He does sometime get nice enough to answer to my words and today greeted.

Itachi came out and handed me the ice creams. I handed one over to him, he thanked with his sweet smile. I didn't feel like having another one instantly, so kept my one for later.

"Is Shisui home?" I asked, watching Itachi bite off the corner. He nodded, chewing onto the ice. I felt my teeth hurt, groaning as I held onto it.

"oh- I am sorry," He said, taking the ice cream away from my sight. "No, no it's okay!" I said, taking my eyes away along with my head. I had this weird ability of being able to feel pain by seeing a thing happening, for example what happened now.

Minato said it would pass away. He once faced it too and it was way worse for him. It had no scientific answer to it, every one in our clan had this upon them. Some are lucky enough to not get it. And others were just as unfortunate as me and Minato.

I sighed, Itachi stared at me. Kakashi walked out with a transparent bag in his hand. He purchased ice creams, one cone, one cup and another strawberry.

Cone one is for Minato for sure, Rin always love the cup one as it is less messy and Obito dies for strawberries. Kakashi didn't get him one. "Oi! Hatake!" I called out, he turned around before halting.

"Caught a cold or something?" His voice seemed fine when he greeted. "No, why?" He answered back.

"Not getting yourself one?" I asked, hearing Itachi chomping on the ice cream.

"They are out of Lemon blast, so I am passing." He said, starting to walk away. I looked at Itachi, he nodded,"This were the only last three remaining." He looked at his ice cream.

I didn't wait long and took one out of the bag. Kakashi heard the running steps, looking back for once.

"Here," I said stopping and standing beside him. He looked at the ice cream, before taking a look at me. "Where did you get it?"

"Well, Itachi bought the last three and seems like we took away your chance to have a refreshment in this scorching summer. Take it! it's my treat," His eyes glow up as I beamed at him.