60 - Ending with everything i wanted

Seito slept peacefully the entire journey, he wasn't fussy with the wind. That Deidara dude was truly gentle with the ride he gave us. Surprisingly, I didn't meet anyone around. Even on my way back home. I was walking just fine in the morning so it wasn't hard to reach my apartment. Though the stairs gave me a hard time.

"You should rest up too," Pakkun said as I walked into Seito's nursery that Sasuke and Naruto decorated.

"I will once he wakes up and is fed," He won't be waking up any sooner as he had fallen asleep just after i had fed him in the morning, yet, i didn't wanna rest. I lightly patted him on his chest, before turning around to take a look at the room. It was pleasingly decorated with lots of blues and greens. I walked towards the window, slowly sliding it open.

A gust of wind helped me breathe freely after hours. In the morning, I was surprised with a little knitted sweater that Itachi made throughout the night as he watched out for Seito. I did wake up in the middle to feed the crying baby, but was too sleepy to notice.

Itachi was easily letting us go which neither saddened me or made me feel any better. I was stuck with this emotion. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be for him. Is he bottling up again? "Pakkun? Can you please search for Kakashi..?"

My body turned around and gasped at the person that stood beside Seito, making me abruptly hit the window sill. "Kakashi!"

"Shh.." He hushed me down, taking a quick glance at me. "You will wake the baby up- oh God," He said, noticing the discomfort movement from Seito.

"You're waking the baby up baby," He said, slowly closing the door behind him. He walked to me, taking his mask off.

"I hate you.." I hit his shoulder, pushing him in the process. He held a tight grip around my arm, pulling me towards him. I glared at his attempt, making him narrow his eyes too.

"You don't," He stated, pulling me into his arms completely, softly kissing my forehead.

"Did we just meet half of the Akatsuki yesterday?" I said, looking up at him.

"Yes, and they didn't seem to find you harmful. They were extremely gentle with Seito too when Itachi took him downstairs. I was hella skeptical about their gestures but yeah,"

Watching him speak like that even when I had spent my times with Itachi without him near for the maximum times showed me how much he trusted me. I smiled, he caught onto that.

"Now do you suddenly love me again?" He asked, making me nod. He smiled at my nod and went ahead to peck my lips.

The door flung opened all of a sudden, making Kakashi pull up his mask and turn around at the same time. "Haa?" Sasuke said, staring at us as he bat his eyelashes.

"Oh-h Sasuke," Kakashi started as we let go of each other. I couldn't help but smile at his sudden appearance.

"The door was open, like open open. And everyone was worried since y/n-san disappeared along with you but Kurenai-san said to gather around here..— Why..does your stomach seem weird today y/n..san?" He asked, making Kakashi take the cue to go ahead and stand beside him.

He didn't notice the crib yet, making it more anticipating for us. "Is y/n-san home?!" Naruto said, barging inside the room. A cry broke out, silencing the other four, leaving the two clueless boys stand, dumbfounded.

"Oh no Seito, mommy's here." I said, walking to the crib and picking up the little body. Naruto gasped while Sasuke remained in an unmoveable state.

"What.." He spoke out instead.

"Meet Seito, out of the womb finally!" Naruto scurried towards me.

"He's here?! Oh my! Can I hold him please please???" He requested, rubbing my arm.