1

(P.S. look at the tags of this book)

Week 1

"Baby, time to wake up!" Namjoon gently attack Taehyung with kisses. "Joonie" Taehyung whined, showing his pancakes face. "Sorry love, we need to eat breakfast and we need to go the fashion show soon" Namjoon told him. They were Paris, Taehyung dream was to go to a fashion show, Namjoon made it's happened. Well with the hospital help too.

*cough cough*

"Sowwy" Taehyung cough blood on Namjoon shirt. "Its okay baby" Namjoon kiss the boy head. Wiping his lip with a tissue and then Namjoon change his shirt. It's was just a white shirt.

"Now let get you dress" Namjoon pick Taehyung, making sure his hands on are holding Taehyung bottom.

"Comfy or style?" Namjoon ask. "Both!" Namjoon smile and look through their suitcase, they were staying in a hotel.

(You can choose what Taehyung idea clothing is)

"I got us some pancakes with fruits on top and two orange juice" Namjoon place Taehyung on his chair and Namjoon sat on the other. "I still can't believe how far out we are now" Taehyung smile, holding Namjoon hands. "And we will still be no matter" Namjoon made a plate for Taehyung.

Taehyung need a new set of lungs to survive, they still are looking for a donation but there is someone...

(I'm not a doctor, I did some research but I decided to do it in my own way, please don't get mad at me if I don't things right)

"Joonie, want carry?" Taehyung may grabby hands. Namjoon smile and immediately pick him up. "Ready for the fashion show?" Namjoon ask and Taehyung nodded.

They got a cab to get to the destination.

"We're here baby" Taehyung woke up, his head was still laying down in Namjoon neck. "Don't worry, you don't have to walk" Namjoon kiss Taehyung head.

(Don't know how fashion show work, bare with me)

"Hello sir, we are here for the show" Namjoon hand the guard two tickets. "Ah yes, we have the special seating ready for you. Follow me please" Namjoon nodded and follow him.

Front seats of the shows, there was pictures of models sign for Taehyung.

"Look Tae bear" Namjoon show the pictures that were sign. "Oo!" Taehyung squeal. I quickly and safely place them in a floder. There was a note too.

Hello Namjoon and Taehyung. We heard it's was your dream to come to this fashion, we are super glad it's came true. We have invite you two join us on the last part of the show. A guard will lean you in the back.

Namjoon read the note. "Do you hear that Tae? We're going to be on stage with them!" Taehyung was beyond happy.

As they were watching, Namjoon was writing in his notebook that he never let Taehyung read it because of something...

"Joonie! It's time! It's time!" Taehyung cheer. Taehyung act like child because he is, he want to live like he always have been. "Yes baby, let me collect out stuff" Taehyung nodded, staying on his seat.

"Hey, I'll will watch them" one of the guard said. "Thank you" Namjoon bow and pick up Taehyung.

They follow the guard to the back. That is where Namjoon and Taehyung were change into fashion clothing.

It's was a fun night for the two.

Three days later.

Namjoon plan them to have a date with the best view of the Effie Tower.

"Date! Date! Date!" Taehyung happily giggles, holding on Namjoon arms as they walk to the place.

"Hello, follow me" they were greeted by a lovely lady. They have a table by the window. "I will have someone ask you for drinks and orders" she told them and left.

"Joonie, do they have soup?" Taehyung ask. "Let me see... They do" Namjoon said, Taehyung pointed out which soup he wanted and Namjoon got his too.

"Hello, I'm your sever, what's your order?" A male ask them. "Hello, he is going to have this soup and I will have this" the male wrote it's down. "And also two coke please" a male wrote it's down. "Ok, it's will take 25 minutes" Namjoon smile.

(Taehyung soup he got)

(What Namjoon got^)

"Woah! This is amazing!" Taehyung did a little shaking dance on the chair. "Mine too, here" Namjoon fed him a spoon full. "Mm" Taehyung moan.

Suddenly Namjoon saw Taehyung did his tata mic look well that what he call his look. Little about Namjoon, he is a designer, he created a lot for him and Taehyung and are known to be TaeJoon or 'TJ' creaters.

"Cute" Namjoon cooed. "I love you baby" Namjoon kiss his hand. "Love you too!" Taehyung smile, his boxy smile.

"Daddy, Tae feelin' small" Namjoon ears turn up like he was a deer. Taehyung is indeed a little, he rarely slip but he does now because what is going on with his life. "It's okay baby, daddy is here" Namjoon kiss the boy nose.

Namjoon is going to make sure Taehyung have the best amazing time ever.

Tbc
Week two here we come

Hope you like it