6

Comments and vote, love the support.
Also I didn't see anyone commented for the next country so I'm choosing Italy!

Week 6

They were in Rome, Italy.

They were already in their hotel, resting till they have to go. Namjoon got them a tour around the city.

"Daddy!" Taehyung waile. Taehyung had accident while they walking to the room. "Daddy is calling baby, Jinnie got you" Jin had a diaper in his hand and pick up Taehyung.

"Ok, thank you. At 1200, got it" Namjoon hang up. "We leave at 1200 in the afternoon, we have two hours to spare" Namjoon laid on the bed with Taehyung who was just in his diaper.

"Hi baby, whatcha doin?" Namjoon ask his baby. "Playing" Taehyung was playing with his Barbie dolls. "Jin, want to order something to eat?" Namjoon ask his brother. "Sure, I'll ask them what on the kid meau too" Jin got the hotel phone.

"Hi, we would like to order" Jin started asking what they have and started to order.

*knock knock*

Jin got up and open it, it's was their meals which is sorta of their brestfest/lunch.

"Nuggets!" Taehyung jump up and down as Jin shut the door. Jin got there food set up and started eating.

Once they were done, it's was time to go on the tour. Namjoon got Taehyung dress and pick him up. Jin got all of their bags.

Namjoon greet the guy in the car. "Are you ready?" The man ask. "Yes we are" Namjoon smile. Taehyung was on Namjoon lap as Jin is next to him. Taehyung look out of the window, looking around as Jin take pictures of them. Knowing what Namjoon is planning.

They stop at a building to explore inside.

"Woah" Taehyung was in awe, seeing the history stuff. They take more pictures.

Three days later

The three boys had many fun times. Jin was setting a movie day with Taehyung because Namjoon is surprising Taehyung with something.

"We're watching Car!" Jin took out a DVD. They were watching on his computer. "Zoom! Zoom!" Taehyung giggles, eating popcorn. They were having fun. Till...

*ding dong*

The open door revealing Namjoon holding a box full of holes. "Joonie!" Taehyung move the popcorn and walk to him. "Hi baby, look what I got you" Namjoon placer he box on the bed as Jin got the camera. He know what Namjoon got.

Taehyung open the box.... It's was a puppy!

"Puppy!" Taehyung pick it up and hug it. "It's a boy" he look down. "I'm going to name him.... Yeontan!" Taehyung kiss the dog head.

Taehyung always wanted a dog for a long time and Namjoon made it's happened.

Taehyung smile so big as Namjoon know it's almost time.

Tbc

Next chapter, bring tissues