5

Week 5

All of three of them were in Germany.

"Plane! Plane!" Taehyung giggles as Jin carry him and lift him up. "Be careful Jin" Namjoon scold him. "I will, Taehyung is still a small little bean" Jin smile, thinking of the memories.

Jin would always give Taehyung plane lifts and fly him. Namjoon would smile at them. This was before Taehyung and Namjoon became a couple. Jungkook who was Jin boyfriend, laughing at them.

Beautiful.

"I got two beds so you don't have to sleep on the floor" Namjoon tell Jin. "Finally, my back will not hurt anymore" Jin laid on the bed as they went inside.

Taehyung dash to the window. "Park! Park!" Taehyung gasp. "Can we!?" Taehyung ask. "Yes baby but we have to unpack" Namjoon said. "I will join you two, I need to get supplies and more clothes" Jin tell them. "Okay" Namjoon watch as Taehyung went to explore the room.

"Hey Jin, remember the plan I'm doing?" Namjoon ask. "Yes, I'm going to miss you but I know how much you love him" Jin rested his hand on Namjoon shoulder. "Hyung" that make Jin smile. "Please take care of Taehyung and the baby" Jin eyes wipe open. "Baby?!" Jin whisper yelled. "We made love without the condom. There's a chance he will be pregnant and I don't want him to be alone with all of this" Namjoon let a tears roll down. "Hey don't cry" Jin wipe his brother tears away. "I promise to be by his side" Jin made their brother trust sign. "If you guys somehow fall in love. I give you permission to date, even married him" Namjoon told him as Jin nodded. He can't disagree, he love Namjoon and Taehyung and will do anything for Taehyung.

"Buy him anything, there is two weeks left" Namjoon hand his card to him. "No, keep your card, I got it" Jin said.

They quickly calm themselves because they heard Taehyung singing.

"La! La! Daddy is the best~" Taehyung snag in random words. Taehyung smile, seeing Jin and Namjoon.

"Why Joonie eyes red?" Taehyung cups his face. "I just thought of a amazing memory between us and told Jin" Namjoon smile at them. "Which ones was it? When we went to the pool? Or the beach? Or the house?" Taehyung ask. "It's was about how we got together and became a couple" Namjoon kiss Taehyung nose as Taehyung kiss Namjoon forehead.

"Cute" Jin cooed. "I shall go, see you two later" Jin got his stuff and left.

"Come on baby, let go to the park" Taehyung immediately jump up and down.

Namjoon grab a bag of his and Taehyung stuff. "Piggyback ride!" Taehyung show his body smile and ask. "Yes, get on" Namjoon bend down and Taehyung hop on.

Taehyung legs dangling down as he held tight on him. "Look squirrels!" Taehyung pointed. "Yeah, there's many"Namjoon continues to walk them to the park.

Once they got there, they found a place to sit. Taehyung got some his toys out to play on the table.

"Hey baby, do you think you can stay here a bit, I'll be back?" Namjoon ask. "Yes, no talking to strangers!" Taehyung gave him a thumb up.

Namjoon saw a little ice cream place, he went ahead to get two ice cream (your choices).

"Surprise" Namjoon place the ice cream bars on the table. "Thank you Joonie!" Taehyung smile and kiss him. Namjoon smile and took pictures while they are there.

Soon later, Jin came to us.

"Look what I got you" Jin hand a big bag to him. It's was brunch of toys. "Thank you!" Taehyung gasp, hugging him tight as possible. Namjoon look at the stuff and spot a box and note.

Want to give you a chance to purpose to him
-hung

Namjoon smile and tap on Taehyung shoulder. Once he turn around, he was shocked.

Namjoon was on one knees.

"Baby, I have many things to say but it's too much. All I can say is I love you and will you marry me?" Namjoon open the box, showing a shiny rose gold ring.

"Y-yes!" Taehyung giggles and hop on Namjoon arms till he started coughing. Jin immediately took Taehyung mask off and clean his face. "Thank you Jin" Namjoon smile. "Of course, anything for the little bear" Jin squeeze and patted Taehyung cheeks.

Three days later.

They were in the hotel pool.

Taehyung only had his legs in. There was barely anyone in the pool. Namjoon and Jin were playing pool wrestle.

"Joonie! I drop my figure in the water! It's sinking!" Taehyung pouted. Watching his pink bunny drowning in the water.

Namjoon dive in the water, getting it. "Here" Taehyung kiss the boy lip. "Thank you" Taehyung giggles.

It's was a emotional week.

Tbc
What county is next?
Hope you like it