Special Chapter

Taehyung is getting better in life. He really miss Namjoon but have a baby who is 2 years to remind him. Jin and him are now married. Taehyung have find out the truth more understanding from Jin and about Jin promise toward Namjoon.

To celebrate about their new life and also Namjoon birthday. They went to Hawaii to share his ashes in the ocean.

"Mama!" A little boy name Taejoon, Jin and Taehyung name it after Namjoon and himself. "Baby" Taehyung open his arms, letting Taejoon in. Taejoon have another name which is his nickname TJ.

"Honey, come here" Jin was holding Namjoon ashes and pictures and all the stuff he made for Taehyung.

"Namjoon my little brother is your real father" Jin told him. "But you my daddy?" TJ tip his head. "Come here" Jin pick up the little as Taehyung is ready to tell him.

"He save me budddy" Taejoon was crying. "What do me call him?" He ask. "Dad love, let go to the bathroom" Jin pick up him. The three went to the bathroom.

"Look in the mirror, you have his dimples and my boxy smile. You have his cheek bones and my face shape. You have a little mole on your neck like him and you have my mole on your nose" Taehyung pointed. "You have Namjoon eyes, my hair and our look" Taehyung kiss the boy head. "If you miss him, just remember he is in you" Jin kiss the boy head. "Why you my daddy?" He ask. "I made a promise to him, I fell in love with Tae and we got married and grew you together" Taehyung smile at them than at their rings.

Taehyung is wearing the rings Namjoon bought for him and Tae. Jin didn't want to wear his because it's special so he brought a new rings just for them.

"I love you Jin" Jin smile and place his lip on his. "I love you too baby". "Gross" Taejoon giggles before hugging his dads.

"Let's go to the ocean now" Jin said.

They all got there stuff and headed to beach.

"Look baby, waves" Taehyung was in back seat with TJ. Who happily smile at the oceans. In the front with Jin, the passenger seat hold Namjoon ashes.

The sun was setting. The atmosphere was perfect right here. They were in the water as TJ is in Jin arms.

"Spread it out love" Taehyung made sure there was no wind and let TJ pour the ashes in.

Taehyung print out a special picture of them. One for them, one for the water.

"You're my life" Taehyung whisper, kissing Jin then the boy head

Little did they know Namjoon is looking after TJ, smile at them.

"You're my life too" Namjoon smile, looking at them, especially Taehyung who place the picture down in the water.

Namjoon was their life.

The end!

It's the officially end!

See you in my others book