~♡Late Night Cuddles!♡~

You two arrived home from your venture out in the forest! It was now.......HOLY SHI--- 12:50

"WHAT!!! how did the time change so quickly?!!"
"Well we didn't have service out in the forest and your phone died- my car clock is sorta broken-- and yeah- you didn't notice it was dark outside??" Tord said calmly.
"NO!!"
"Oh--- well yes- it is 12--- we should probably get to bed"

Tord set you down on his bed, tucking you in

"Wait! Where will you sleep?"
"I'll sleep on a blow up mattress"

You stayed silent, but as he was walking away you pulled him onto the bed with you, covering him with the blanket as well.

"There we go!" You said cheerily

You couldn't help but notice Tords face was red (picture at start of chapter)

"Tord are you ok?"
"Y-yeah! I'm fine-- le-lets sleep now-"
"Alrighty! Goodnight Tord!"
"Goodnight elskling"

(ELSKLING= DARLING FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW)

An hour later you were still wide awake
"Elskling? What does that mean??"
You researched on your phone, blushing at the meaning

"DARLING?!" You whisper yelled, but covered your mouth in hopes of not waking Tord. You blushed
"I'm his darling?" You felt a wave of butterflies go through your stomach.

You heard Tord whimper in his sleep
"Oh?? -- is he ok?"
He tossed and turned in his sleep, so you decided to cuddle him to hopefully make him feel better.
To your surprise, it worked, he turned around and cuddled you back in this position.

(Basically this but laying down with Tords face in your chest)

You smiled, blushing at how cute he was being right now. "Awwe~" You decided it would be best if you were asleep too and as soon as you thought it, you passed out cuddling Tord.

SQUEAAAAL!

THAT WAS ADORABLE and I'm very happy with it! I hope yall enjoyed it as well! NEXT CHAPTER SOOOOOON!!!!!

(324 words!)