~~>>Please come back.......<<~~

You woke up after passing out at 5am the night before while cuddling Tord, you sat up, feeling arms pulling you back into the cuddling position.

"n-nuhh duuunt leeeeve" you heard Tord say, half awake

"Tooord I need to take a showwwerr!" you said, you realize now that you haven't been to work for a week and you never called in to tell them that you would be absent.

"nOooOo" Tord groaned

"I also have to call in and go to work!!! their gonna cut mah pay! Don't you have duties too? your army needs its leaderr!" you tried to convince him to get up and let you go.

"Ill dooo itttt laaaaaaaateeeerrrr! i just wanna lay here and cuddle yooooouuu!" he whined

"ooookkkaaaay, lemme call in atleast!" you smile at how cute it was that he wanted to just cuddle you.

"fiiinee ;-;" he let you go and pointed to where your phone was charging on the bedside table.

you picked up your phone and clicked your bosses number, it ringing and after a few seconds she picked up.

"hello ma'am!"

'Y/N??????!!!!'

"yeah its me--"

'WHERE HAVE U BEEN??! WE WERE SO WORRIED!!!'

"uh-- i cant tell you that-- al i know is im not gonna be at work in a while--"

'Y/n you know we cant pay you if your not here!'

"i know--- im just gonna be gone for ---- a while-- its unspecified"

'okay-- take care!'

"i will, bye ma'am!"

'Bye!'

you hung up and got back in bed with Tord, him pulling you into a hug, you two fell asleep for another hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tords POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my eyes open as I sat up, I saw Y/n laying her head on my chest, she looks so peaceful....earlier she called her boss and i remembered she has a life to get back too.... i gently picked her up and carried her out to my car, getting all her stuff together and putting it in the backseat, i put her chair back so she would sleep through this and started driving back to her house---- well her address that's on her phone--- which is her house luckily--

Once i arrived at her house i used her key that was in her backpack to open the door, I        picked her up and set her on her bed, tucking her in i walked back to my car to get her staff and set it at the edge of her bed, i closed her room door once i left the room, leaving her house and locking the door with the spare key under her welcome mat, starting my car and driving away. I hope she does well on her own like before...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH uh anyway---- am sorry for this-- i haven't been very creative lately but i hope you enjoyed this chapter