Chapter 12; New people

Tommy gets ready to go on a run. He stops by Ranboo's room first. "Hey wanna come on a run with me?"

Ranboo nods "sure one second" he closed the door and takes off his shirt takes off his binder then puts a compression bra on then his shirt.

He walks out of his room "let's go toms."

Tommy grabs his hand and runs downstairs and out the door. Tommy stretches his legs and takes off.

"WAIT toms!" Ranboo says as he's being dragged off. "Don't drag meeee"

Tommy laughed and ran faster. Ranboo struggled to keep up with Tommy.

Tommy smiled and ran slightly faster seeing as Ranboo could keep up. Ranboo ends up catching up "what the hell toms- slow down"

Tommy ran like he was racing now. "You can't beat me!" Tommy laughed still holding Ranboo's hand.

Ranboo was blushing from Tommy Holding his hand and follows the best he can.

"Everyone I raced couldn't keep up! I'm proud" Tommy laughed.

Ranboo smiles "thank you! Why wouldn't you be proud."

"Haha!" Tommy awkwardly laughed off the question and ran as fast as he could knowing Ranboo couldn't keep up but he forgot he was holding his hand.

"ACK TOMS-" Ranboo screamed as Tommy dragged him not being able to catch up.

Tommy felt himself get yanked backward and he fell. "AAHHH" Tommy screamed as he fell back into Ranboo, also knocking down Ranboo.

"Ack-" Ranboo coughs not expecting a whole body to fall on him.

"How do we always end up like this?" Tommy leans back sighing. You can hear a camera click as someone's taking a picture. After someone runs up "Are you guys okay!?" Asked the person

Ranboo nods "we're fine don't worry." He said with a small smile.

"Oh, you sure? You and Tommy took a fall!" The person let out a hand to them.

Tommy takes the hand standing up "I take it you're a fan?" Ranboo stands up after Tommy.

The person starts to blush "WAH! SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT YOUR DATE!"

Both Tommy and Ranboo go red. "W-we're not together" Tommy stuttered.

"Pfttt Whatever you say!" The person laughs. "I saw you also like running?"

Tommy nods "yeah! I do! I was dragging ra- erm him though he does"

"I see! Well, follow me let's get you guys patched up! Your friend most likely got scratched up from the fall" The person turns and starts to walk off. Ranboo and Tommy follow the person.

After a short while, the person stops in front of a big fancy house. "Sorry it's small I just don't like big houses." The person laughs

Ranboo hums. "That's not small huh-"

"Really? My family has a mansion" The person looks so confused

"Ah..." Tommy was looking at the house in pure awe

"Uh come in and I'm angel!" They said walking up and opening the door.

Ranboo nods "let's go in toms" He grabs Tommy's hand walking in.

"I have a roommate as well but they don't really come out until it's night. That's when their crush is asleep" as angel said that a door opened the snap of a camera gone off and the door slammed shut.

Tommy started to sweat. As Ranboo tilted his head "that's a little creepy." Ranboo puts his mask back on feeling more comfortable with it on.

"What?" Angel asked "something wrong? We are almost at the medic room"