Chapter 24;cat

Hello everyone! Tw: stalking and running away panic/anxiety attack mention of sh bruises and mentions of child abuse.
please tell me if any more-

After the stream is done. Tommy has ended stream and he sighs tiredly.

"You sleepy toms?"

"No!" Tommy shouted clearly with anxiousness in his voice

Ranboo pulled Tommy close "what's wrong?"

"Nothing let's go swimming!" Tommy got up and went to the bedroom.

Ranboo sighs and sternly goes "toms you were anxious what's wrong"

"Nothing I promise!" Tommy muttered

Ranboo sighs and waits for Tommy to come out.

"I'm out" Tommy flops on the bed face first.

Ranboo crawls into the bed laying next to Tommy. He mumbles breathing on Tommy's neck "toms please talk to me"

Tommy sighed. "I have nothing to say" Tommy got up.

Ranboo huffed "toms talk to me please I'm worried" Ranboo mumbled

"Again I'm fine" Tommy sighed

"Toms stop lying please," Ranboo mumbled

"I couldn't sleep last night alright? I was up all night now I'm going to the pool" Tommy grabs a towel and the keycard.

Ranboo hummed and followed Tommy down he wasn't going to swim but he was going to sit by the pool with Tommy.

Tommy put his towel on the table and took his shirt off putting it on the table as well. He ran back and dived into the pool. He swam as if his life depended on it.

Ranboo watched Tommy trying to think what he could do. Tommy was obviously anxious he wanted to help Tommy but he didn't know how.

He swam lap after lap. He was exhausted and was slowing down every lap.

"Toms you are clearly exhausted let's go back up and you can sleep," Ranboo said sighing

"No I'm fine" Tommy continued to swim.

Ranboo was now a little anxious because Tommy wasn't listening and he didn't want Tommy overworking himself "toms come on please"

"Again I'm fine Ranboo don't worry about me" Tommy sighed swimming faster even though he was exhausted.

Ranboo frowns "if you say so"

After a while, Tommy started breathing hard. He felt like stopping but continued to swim.

Ranboo watched Tommy like a hawk to make sure he doesn't drown or anything.

He dived underwater and swam in circles and Ranboo just watched.

Tommy came up gasping for air. He walked to the other side of the pool. He sat down so his neck would be above water and everything else underneath.

Ranboo smiled watching Tommy

Tommy got out of the pool and grabbed his stuff. "Wanna go back to the room?.." Tommy sounded like he was about to faint. His voice was low and quiet.

Ranboo nodded ruffling Tommy's hair. "Let's go, love"

Tommy started to walk to the room. And Ranboo followed

Once they got to the room Tommy grabs some clothes and goes to shower. Ranboo sits on the couch.

Tommy came out of the shower. He just looked so tired. He went to the living room.

Ranboo hums "hello toms"