Prologue I

On December 24th 1767, the 9th generation of the Tomlinson's was born. It was known to be a special day, the very first puerile. At first sight of the tiny vampire, the two parents knew that there was something incredibly special about the boy. The boy with the faint visual of hair, the one with the brightest blue eyes all of the kingdom had ever seen -- and most of all -- his potential. Aledrick could see it right when Louis was born. The vampire cradled to his wife's chest with his hands balled into tiny fists. Louis William Tomlinson was his name. As he progressed into a young adult, the abundant changes were noticeable amongst his body and physical attributes. Louis had grown into a handsome man, still having the same striking blue eyes, sharp cheekbones, and soft caramel-like colored hair. 

As a small child Louis had been mature. He never really liked to play with any of the other kids in the kingdom, more so communicate with other socialites, he found himself cooped up in his Father's library reading about the many myths and tales of Essex. But they weren't only myths, they were real stories of the land too. Witches, to whom Louis' family was close to, to who visited many times and often gave the family protection spells and gems. On Louis' eleventh birthday, Aledrick took him outside the Vampire kingdom where the other supernatural beings lived. That night, Aledrick introduced Louis to his first killing. The killing that had Louis craving for more, finally understanding why they liked to hunt so much. 

By the time Louis turned the age of 168 years, he was the most desired of the kingdom. Of all genders, and of all ages. He had grown into a handsome man, and he knew it. Louis had not only changed physically but emotionally, he was no longer just the quiet boy of the Tomlinson's, he was now a cold -- yet intelligent -- gruesome being that lived in the same castle  he was born into, hunting down victims to simmer his own desires and pleasures.