ᘜOIᑎᘜ ᕼOᗰᗴ

TW: slight cussing, mention of getting lost

Ranboo's POV

"Hey, Tommy? Do you think you could, I dunno, somehow help me find my way home?" I asked. "I can give you a place to live. I'd have to hide you, but I can do that!" I added. "I help!" He said. He took my hand and sniffed it. Weird. He then started sniffing the air. Was he gonna sniff out my scent from where I came from like a hound dog? Apparently he was.

"This way. Follow." He said. I really needed to help him out with his English.

"Thanks, man. This really means a lot." I said. "Mhm!" He replied.

Time skip

We had been walking for a good hour and a half, and I now knew where we were.

"Hey, I know this place! We're close to Phil's!" I said, grabbing Tommy's hand and running a bit. "Phil?" "Yeah, Phil is my friend Tubbo's dad!" I said. He nodded. It was getting dark so we had to be fast.

We came to the edge of the forest and there was Phil's house. I could tell he was home, so we had to be careful.

"Tommy. Phil is home. We can't let him see you. We have to be careful." I said. He nodded. I grabbed his hand and walked to the front door. "Is there any power you have that ca help you blend in the the dark or something?" I asked. "I can shrink some?" He said. "Perfect. Do that." I said. He shrank just enough to wheee he could hide behind my back and not be seen.

Opened the front door and was immediately met with a worried Phil.

"Ranboo?! Where have you been, mate? Your parents have called so many times! They're worried sick about you! You've been gone all day!" He said as he stood from the couch and ran over to me. Wilbur and Techno were behind him. They also looked worried.

"I'm sorry...I got lost...then I wandered near here and recognized the forest so I came here." I said. It wasn't a complete lie. "It's ok, mate! I'm just so glad you're safe! I'm gonna go call your parents. Tubbo's worried about you as well, you should go see him." Phil said. "Ok."

I swiftly pulled Tommy in front of me as a turned my back to them and walked to Tubbo's room.

"Phew. That was close." I whispered to Tommy. He nodded in agreement.

I pecked on Tubbo's door before quickly walking in and shutting the door behind me. Tommy grew back to his normal size. Tubbo was sitting at his desk with his back turned.

"Hey, Phil." He said without looking. He sounded like he had been crying. Was he really that worried for me? "Not Phil." I chuckled. "Ranboo?!" He said, turning quickly. He froze when he saw Tommy. "What...the fuck...is that..?" He asked. "This is Tommy." I said.

"Are they like...a dragon? That's so cool!" He said. "Shhh! We can't let Phil and the others know he's here!" I scolded. "Why?" Tubbo questioned. "Because they might...I dunno, hurt him? Make him leave? I don't know what they'll do!" I said. "Understandable...but...is he staying here?" "Yeah." I said. "Sick."

Tubbo helped take off the rope around his wrists, and we stood in silence for a bit.

"I'm so happy you're ok, Ranboo." Tubbo broke the silence. "Yeah, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. His name is Tommy by the way." I said.

"Ranboo! Your parents are here!" Phil shouted. "Coming!" I shouted back.

"Tommy, you have to stay here for now. I'll be back tomorrow." I said. He slowly nodded, and I left.

When I got downstairs, my moms were standing there balling their eyes out.

"Oh my god, my baby! Are you alright? Phil said you got lost! How did you get back?" Mama said as she engulfed me in a hug. "I thought I lost you!" Mom said, joining the hug. "I'm ok, guys!" I chuckled.

"Don't you ever worry us like that again!" Mama said, kissing my cheek. Techno was off to the side and he held up an 'L' to me with his fingers. I rolled my eyes.

~~~

We love Ranboo having two moms 😍
Quick description of them:

Mama: black, green eyes, purple dyed hair, body like Lizzo's bc Lizzo is fine

Mom: white, reddish-pink eyes, natural red hair, has a slightly smaller body like Lizzo's bc Lizzo is still fine

~~~

Words: 760