Tᕼᗴ ᗩᑌᑕTIOᑎ

TW: cussing, being sold, shock collar, usage of shock collar, cuffs, cage, bidding on people, torture mentions
(Please tell me if I missed any)

Sapnap's POV

It was nearing 7 pm and noting had happened, and I hadn't bought anything. They were just selling normal auction stuff. I was getting ready to leave when the man said; "And finally, our last items of the day." so I stayed. It was 6:54, why stay this long and not even stay till the end?

Seconds later, a big cage was being rolled out on stage. And inside was...a dragon?! No wait, two! The other was smaller and being held by the older. When I say I was properly flipping, I meant it.

Many people gasped and others 'ooh'ed and 'aw'ed.

The older had brown fluffy hair, white wings and tail with purple accents, and I couldn't tell what color his eyes were but it was obvious they were two different colors. There was a shock collar around his neck. I couldn't tell anything about the smaller one because their back was turned. Their wings looked very similar to Tommy's though, and I stared gaining hope that maybe it was Tommy.

"Here we have two dragon hybrids. One from an island off the east coast of Japan, and the other from an unknown rainforest." The auctioneer. Instead of talking fast to where you couldn't understand him, he was talking slowly to create tension or something.

He was cringe.

"Before we start the bidding, would our contestants like to say something?" He cooed. "Yeah, I wanna say fuck you and fuck your inhumane government torture chamber!" The older one shouted. "Mhm. And what about little one?" The man said. "He hasn't spoke since you nearly killed him the other day." The older growled. "Aw, that's too bad, isn't it? Poor thing will just have to deal with it." The man said. "Fuck you, asshole."

The man didn't like this. He reached over and pressed a button on his computer, and the older hybrid yelped in pain. Apparently that was the shock collar. The smaller hybrid took his face off of the older's shoulder and turned his body around some, flipping off the auctioneer.

I then realized that it was...Tommy! The boy was Tommy! He looked so awful though. His horns were broke off, and arms were covered in scars, he was awfully skinny, and he had the same scars Sam has in his neck and face.

I held back a sob when we made eye contact. He looked like he wanted to say something. I put my finger over my mouth, telling him not to say anything. Thankfully he stayed quiet.

"Well, let's get this show on the road! Any bidders?" The man asked.

"Ten thousand!" A man shouted. "Fifty thousand!" I fought. I had to get Tommy back. With the additional brown haired boy. He was kinda cute. Leave me alone, that doesn't make me a zoophile that makes me a simp.

"One hundred thousand!" A woman yelled. People kept raising the prices. It was stopped at three hundred thousand. "Three hundred thousand going once...three hundred thousand going twice..." "Eight hundred thousand!" I said at the last second. Nobody said anything higher. "Eight hundred thousand going once...going twice...sold to the man with the fire logo on his shirt!"

When I tell you a verbally exhaled in relief, I mean it.

I saw Tommy smile. It warmed my heart.

"Everyone who got something tonight, you stay to pay and get your item. Everyone else leaves." The auctioneer said. There were about 15 of us left after that. They came to me last after everyone left.

A man with black hair came over to me with the Hannah lady from earlier. I began to stand to greet him. "Sit back down." He said. I sat. He was wearing a jet black suit with a white dress shirt and a red tie, and some fancy shoes.

He grabbed my shoulder.

"A little something I must say before I let you take them. You will not go to the police with them. You will not tell anyone about this facility. And you won't go around showing them off the the world. That could put lots of people in jeopardy." He sternly said. "Y-Yes sir, Mr..." I read his name tag. "...General Halo." I said.

"Good." He smiled. "Now pay up."

"Uhhh, you do CashApp?" I asked. "I...suppose."
(Some bad comedic relief for you)

Short time skip

He gave me two shock collars, a remote, and some cuffs.

"I won't be needing these." I said. "Take them." He said. "O-Ok!" He scared me. "Sir, the money has been forwarded to your bank account." Officer Hannah said. "That's boss to you, Officer Hannah. But good." He said.

He led me over to the cage that was still up on the stage. The older boy was still holding Tommy and he backed up to the other side of the cage.

"Don't make this harder then it has to be, freak." General Halo said. I wanted to chop his head off for saying that. The older boy reluctantly stepped forward. "This is your new owner. You won't be seeing my men ever again. Congrats I guess." He scoffed. The older stepped out of the cage.

I reached to him and he flinched back, protecting Tommy more than himself.

"Calm down, I'm just taking this off." I said. He reluctantly let me. General Halo looked at me weirdly. "Sorry, boss. But I'm not too fond of the whole idea of touring and stuff. I'm gonna be polite to them." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He walked away.

"Let's go." I said, putting my hand in the older back and guided him out the door.

As soon as we made it outside, Tommy started to cry.

"Hey, what's wrong, hun?" The older asked. Tommy reached for me. "Sapnap..." He cried. "It's ok, Tommy. You're safe now." I put my hand on his cheek.
(Not 🍑 cheek, you buffoon.)

"Tommy you...you know this man?" The older asked. Tommy nodded. "He was living at my friends house before they came and recaptured him and brought him here." I said. "Oh. Well I'm still not letting go of him until we are away from here, and I'm a hundred percent sure we're safe." The older said.

"Fine by me." I smiled. I loved how protective he was over Tommy.

Time skip

I was driving and the two were in the back. Tommy was still being held by the older.

"Say, what's your name? I'm Sapnap as you already know." I said. "I'm uh, Karl...Karl Jacobs." He replied. "Lovely name." "Thanks..."

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I saw Karl flinch in my mirror. "What the hell is that?" He asked. "It's just my phone. It's ok." I said.

Incoming call...
Dweamy 🥺👉👈

I answered it.

"Hello, Clay!" I said. "Shut the hell up. Anyways, are you almost back yet?" He asked. "Yeah. I'll be there in about ten." I said. "Ok. Bro, Quackity won't stop singing in Spanish! Can you hear him?!" I listened a little closer and I could hear him in the background. "Pf- yeah, yeah I can." I laughed. "Yeah, get yo ass home like, now! I need you to save me from this hell! You have the car!" "I'll be there in a bit." I said.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Just the faint music on the radio was all we heard.

Words: 1,265