ᕼᗴᒪᑌᐯᗩ ᏕᑌᑭᖇIᏕᗴ

TW: cussing, mention of restraining/holding down, mention of wound

Wilbur's POV

When we reached the house and opened the front door, we could alderman hear lost of noise coming from the kitchen. We heard the sound of something crying and struggling, and we heard Techno say; "Clam down! I'm not gotta hurt you!"

W earn into the kitchen where Tehcno was holding down some kid with wings, horns, and a tail. Wait. Wings horns and a tail?! What the fuck?!

"It's about time y'all got here! Help me!" Tehcno said. Phil got the kid from Tehcno and I helped stabilize Techno. Quackity was confused and sort of frightened so he stayed back. Not so buff now, huh?

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down!" Phil said to the kid who was hyperventilating and crying. They were both standing and Phil had his hands on the kids shoulders. The kid was standing on one of his feet with the other one raised up slightly like a dog when it hurts it's leg.

"Are you injured?" Phil calmly asked. The boy started to calm down some. He nodded.

Tommy's POV

"Can I help?" Tubbo's dad asked. I would have just healed myself, but I was too scared to use my powers in front of them. I nodded. "Stay here, I'll go get you some gauze." He said. "Bring me some while you're at it. That little devil scratched the living hell out of my arm." The pink haired one said.

I flipped him off. Tubbo taught me how to do that.

Tubbo's other brother laughed at this, as did the other boy with a beanie that I didn't know.

Time skip

They had brought me into the family room and sat me on the couch after 'Phil' wrapped up my ankle in some white itchy stuff. They kept asking me questions like, how old am I, and what's my name, and where did I come from. All of which I refused to answer. I didn't speak at all.

"I've only heard him talk once and that was just him apologizing while sobbing when I was holding him down. And he only said that once." The pink haired boy said, who, I learned his name was Techno from them talking to each other. Their names were Techno, Wilbur, Phil, and Quackity.

Suddenly, I heard walking about 10 meters away from the house, again, I have good hearing, and my pointy ears twitched when I heard Tubbo and Ranboo's voices. I perked my head up and leaned to look out of the window. I saw them!

"What is it?" Wilbur asked. "Maybe he has really good hearing and hears something we can't." Techno stated the obvious.

I heard Tubbo say 'he's upstairs still.' Then the front door opened, and here came Tubbo and Ranboo.

Tubbo's POV

"He's upstairs still." I whispered to Ranboo before opening the front door. I was startled when I saw the scene in front of me. Tommy shyly on the couch surrounded by my family and Quackity. Wait why the fuck is he here?

"Tubbo! You two go back to Ranboo's house. We don't know how dangerous this kid is yet and we don't want either of you getting hurt." Phil said. "I-I uhh..." I stuttered. Ranboo stood froze.

Suddenly, Tommy began crying.

Words: 555