The spiral curse

Cho was a very popular and sweet person, she got straight A's and never did anything that got her into trouble. She had a dream life.

But all of that changed when she found a stone in front of a shop. She picked it up then smiled, Cho loved stones and spirals!

She continued walking to school, but when she arrived everyone was glaring at her. Cho didn't do anything wrong, when she walked into her classroom everyone glared at her. She walked over to her friends and asked "Did I do something wrong..?" Her friends didn't answer her, instead they walked away.

Cho was disappointed, once school ended she walked home sadly. When she walked into her home she started crying, her family hated her too. Cho didn't know why.

After three months everyone still hated her, they started making fun of her too. Everyday was the same, and she was tired of it but never said anything.

Cho's alarm went off and she woke up, she stepped out of bed and got ready then left. She looked up at the sky and noticed the clouds were shaped like spirals. She grabbed the stone out of her pocket and looked at the stone, it looked the exact same. She put the stone back into her pocket and continued to walk to school.

When she arrived she felt everyone glare at her. She thought they would stop already but they didn't, a boy tripped her and she was so mad. She wanted to punch the boy so badly but she didn't, she knew she'd feel bad. She got up and walked to her class, she ignored everyone the whole day.

Cho ran home and instantly ran into her room, she didn't go to school for weeks.

When she finally decided to go to school she got ready but didn't see her parents. She walked outside and saw spiral everywhere, no one was there the whole town was abandoned.
Cho ran around the whole town to see if anyone was there, eventually she got lost and couldn't take it anyone.

She was tired, tired emotionally and physically, she passed out and fell into the sea. She was finally free of the curse. Before Cho died she knew everything was the stone's fault, she knew shouldn't have picked up the stone and regretted everything.

But she didn't know it would lead to a chain of suffering.

Author's note: I'm sorry if you get confused while reading this, I started making this at 1am and it's 2:18am so I got tired in the middle of making this. I'll fix some errors when I wake up.