I hate him but I won't let him die!

Aki was trying to brainstorm ways on how to get rid of the stone. She couldn't die yet, she still has to confess her love to someone! Aki gave up after an hour of thinking, then Cho appeared, "Have you found a way to destroy the stone?" Cho asks. Aki looks at Cho, then says "No, I need more information." Cho frowns.

Aki doesn't want to die. If she doesn't get rid of the stone her friends will be hurt, Rin will be hurt.

Aki looked at her alarm, it was almost time to get ready for school. Aki got ready, ate breakfast, brushed her teeth then headed to school.

On her way there she heard screaming in Kaito's house. She hates Kaito.. But what if he's hurt..? Aki takes a few seconds to think then decides she should check on him. She knocks on the door, no response. She knocks again, no response. All she can hear is screaming, Aki gets worried and kicks the door down. Aki stares at the door in shock then runs in. When she entered she saw a hole in the floor, when she walked up to it she saw spirals in it, and Kaito hanging on for his life. Aki stared in disbelief then pulled Kaito up. Kaito looked at Aki for a split second then hugged her.

Aki smiles slightly then pulls away, Kaito gets up then says "I'm sorry for everything I've done, Kei isn't the best person but I feared she'd get her minions to attack you if I didn't become her boyfriend.

Aki blushed a bit then looked at her watch "WE GOTTA GO!" Aki exclaims then runs off. Kaito follows her.

Authors note: I'm sorry if you get confused because I always switch between said or says and stuff like that. I hope it makes sense😭