Chapter 4

Everything went weird one night when Egon didn't come and say goodnight Vallia and Phoebe woke screaming the two girls snuck out of the room making their way to their uncles room.

Vallia shook Egon until he woke up but he didn't look happy to see them like he always did he always looked happy to see them what changed in the end the two Spengler's ran out of their uncles room in tears. Tears stained Vallia's face as she cried herself to sleep. Phoebe however stayed awake sitting on the foot of her bed.

She shook Chiara awake causing her to throw the pillows over her head. What Chiara said annoyed as she threw her pillow at her older sister.

Something is wrong with our uncle I said as Chiara shook Vallia. Didn't you see his eyes Vallia I asked the Ghostbusters had also noticed the change in Egon

And so it was the next day that we set out to find out what was wrong with our uncle and with each passing day we were loosing him. Just than someone fell into our pool

A pool? Do you really think opening an underwater portal was such a good idea? You know I have inner-ear issues. Well, this is what happens when you rush me. I...

That's probably enough That's good! Okay, I'm dry! Karsh shouted

Ooh! Are those pancakes Illeana asked? Oh, yeah, well... Here, they're all yours Mrs Norseng said.

What is this? Karsh asked

I drew that this morning. I have no idea what it is Vallia said which was followed by the voice of Ileana  It's your father's crest.

You don't suppose... Illiana said randomly No. Karsh said which was followed by the voice of Illeana. No...Karsh spoke again No... he died the night the twins were born, I know this for a fact... so dead  Illeana whispered Dead? Yeah, gone. - .
Dead? Both Chiara and Vallia said at the same time. Did he say died? Chiara  asked as Phoebe jumped down the firefighters pole.

You two are Artemis and Apolla are you not? Phoebe shook her head before answering for her sisters. No their Chiara and Vallia Spengler my sister's. Neices of Egon Spengler.
sorry but you've got the wrong set of twins Chiara said looking at Karsh and Illeana as they disappeared.