Chapter 10

Hey guys Phoebe said shuffling on the balls of her feet. Where's Egon? Ray Stantz asked. The question almost broke Phoebe but she fought the tears in her eyes and instead she bit her bottom lip as Vallia answered.

The Darkness has him.. the darkness now...

If what Karsh and Illeana told us is actually true, then your father didn't just die the day you two were born. He was killed, trying to protect the both of you. Phoebe mumbled

Who is your father? Peter asked looking at Chaira and Vallia who are Karsh and Illeana Winston added. Chaira Vallia and Phoebe thought back to one of the many tales of Coventry their uncle Egon Spengler had told them every night which matched the story that Karsh had just told.

It destroyed everything in its path. devouring the light and stealing the souls of those unlucky enough to fall into its grasp.

Only your parents combined power was able to keep it at bay until you both came along. As your mother gave birth and my brother Elon was greatly injured your father. the leader of the forces of light. was forced to fight alone.

But the Darkness now had the advantage it needed. His only thought was about saving the two of you. At that moment. he gave you every drop of power he had left.

The darkness taking him wait a second Phoebe said as realization hit her it all made sense now well to her it did it all made sense

The darkness taking him wait a second Phoebe said as realization hit her it all made sense now well to her it did it all made sense. Your father is Aron the first leader of the forces of light he was the one who gave you his power. Your father is Aron DuBaer.

Very funny Pheebs Winston Zeddemore said but it's true I said looking at Chaira and Vallia now Pheebs everyone knows Aron DuBaer, Coventry... But its true their father is Aron DuBaer the leader of the forces of light Phoebe cut off Winston before storming off Chaira and Vallia following close behind while Winston whispered everyone knows Aron DuBaer, Coventry the darkness doesn't exist.

Ray Stantz was standing still as a statue at the name that Phoebe spoke.