Chapter 17

The girls had made another page of info on Aron the leader of the forces of light this time they had gathered much more information especially from Ray but this time the girls brought it with them so it wouldn't become nothing but ashes if a fire did once again start at the ghostbusters firehouse.

This unexpected call of supernatural
activity was happening at a shopping mall on Maple Street.

I just have to keep my senses open,
you know? Be super-aware of my surroundings. My favorite store is having a sale! l'm goin' in.

Plasma Blaster ready Phoebe walked into the store accidentally bumping into someone.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Lexi exclaimed excitedly What's going on? I asked

What's going on? I asked. This is it! This is it. l knew something
was gonna happen today.

 l knew somethingwas gonna happen today

Why do you look like me? I asked

l don't know, but isn't it cool? Lexi asked

No! I said which was followed by the voice of the girl lt's like we're twins. What if we are twins? Maybe we're sisters.

Stay away from me. We're not sisters I said. Why not? We could be Lexi responded.

Maybe we were adopted at birth. l was adopted. Were you? Of course you were. Our mother wouldn't have given up just one. What if she did? Lexi rambled on.

Tragic Lexi said

What are you talking about? I asked

l knew something would happen today, but l couldn't have guessed.
l could have, but l would have been wrong. Though l am usually a really good guesser.

lt's your birthday today, isn't it? She said

How did you know that? I asked

lt's my birthday, too. See? We are twins! Lexi said Wait oh, this isn't happening this is too weird Phoebe said as she started to run from the mall crashing into Ray the stream from his proton Blaster hitting a nearby stop sign. Running again.

Wait! Lexi shouted chasing after Phoebe. Stop! Stop! Lexi shouted before she grabbed Pheebs hand and it was in that moment that time slowed and it was as the twins let go that the clothes on the mannequins near the window were ripped off Slimer was knocked off his feet Ray opened the trap and within seconds slimer was sucked inside the Ghostbusters trap.

Now that was weird Lexi said as Phoebe hopped into the Ecto-1 followed by the rest of the Ghostbusters.

I cannot believe you'd think l'd steal this. lt's not even that cute,Though it does fit me like a glove Lexi said

Well you coming both Ray and Vallia said. No Ray I said just as my sister hopped into the Ectomobile taking a seat next to Ray. I quickly left the Ecto-1 the moment Peter Venkman pulled the Ecto-1 to a stop.

Wait! You're mad at me. l can tell.
l mean, we're sisters after all Lexi said

Would you please quit saying that?
OK, maybe we're sisters, and yes, today is my birthday. But l don't know. This is, uh... This can't be. I said as I slammed the door to the little room that held some of the info on Aron DuBaer the leader of the forces of light.