Chapter Six - No. Also, shit.

(This chapter is super long)

Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick

"Y/N. You can't run, you can't hide, there is nothing you can do, nothing."
"They are fake."
"They aren't your friends."
"They just want to help their friend."
"And, your 'friend'. Does not love you. Nobody does."

Tick
Tick
Ticks
Tick

"Do not cry Y/N. I can make it go away.. I can make it all go away. You just need.. to listen to me. Do not run.. do not hide.. listen. Listen for the clock, listen for the chimes, listen to the loud ticking.. I will be there.. I will be there, to end your suffering."

....

"Join me."

I gasped and woke up in a cold sweat. I quickly sat up and looked around, breathing in and out quickly.

I quickly remembered where I was at, the Wheelers house. I brought my hands up to my face and rubbed my eyes. I sighed and looked to my left, Gareth was asleep next to me, his head resting back on the couch. I formed a small smile, I looked at his nice fluffy hair and his freckles.

I was then startled by someone, "Is he that stunning?" Someone asked. I quickly looked at the chair across the couch on the side, it was Dustin.

I sighed and shook my head, "God Dustin, you scared the shit out of me" I said quietly. Dustin was smirking, I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, then at Gareth, my eyes widened a little and I quickly looked back at Dustin, "What are you implying?" I asked quickly, Dustin smiled and shook his head, "Y/N, it's so obvious that you like him, everyone notices the way y'all talk to each other" he replied teasingly, I scoffed, "Uhm, yeah, no. No way. I don't like him— we're just- just—", "Just what?" He asked cutting me off, "We're just friends. Just friends Dustin" I said sternly, he shrugged defensively.

I heard Gareth wake up and yawn, I quickly looked at him. Gareth stretched and looked at me and Dustin, "Everything.. okay?—.." he asked while raising his eyebrow, he could tell something just happened. I looked at Dustin, "Yeah— everything's good" I responded, Dustin smirked and I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I rubbed some water on my face, and turned off the faucet. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror, "Yeah right.. Dustin" I said to myself quietly thinking about what he said earlier.

I opened the door and Gareth was standing there, his hand was balled up cause he was about to knock on the door, he quickly looked up at me, "Oh— Y/N—.." he paused for a second staring at me, I stood there and had my hand on the doorknob, I stared at him confused. He shook his head, "We're going back to the place Eddie is staying at.. are you coming with?" He asked, "Yeah—.." I nodded my head slowly then a bit faster, "Yeah.".

Me and Gareth walked into the kitchen where everybody was at, I walked up behind Dustin he was talking to everybody, "Hey guys— so what—.." I was cut off by Dustin jumping back startled and accidentally hitting my face with the back of his hand, I flinched and grabbed the left side of my face, he quickly turned around, "What the hell Y/N" Dustin exclaimed, "What the hell? What do you mean what the hell?!" I said back, "Geez why did you hit me so hard", "I'm sorry" he said sternly but concerned, "I've already been slapped like two days ago, I don't need to be slapped again" I responded, Dustin sighed and shook his head, I heard Gareth chuckle, I turned to look at him, "I know you are not laughing right now", he stopped laughing and raised his hands up in defense, "Sorry" he said while forming a smile again, I shook my head.

"Let's go" Steve said.

We all took Nancys car instead, it had a whole spot in the back and it was quicker than having to keep up from behind when in the other car with Gareth.

Something About Him ♠️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें